1. In how many occasions did participants conform in Asch's study of majority influence?
- Two in three
- One in three
- One in six
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Wilkstrom and Tafel find?
- 1 in 9 offenders were caught by police for their last crime
- Non-violent offenders were more likely to be victims of violence
- 9.8% of males and 3.8% of females have committed serious crime of theft
- 3.8% of males and 9.8% of females have committed serious crime of theft
3. What is the first stage of decision making when reaching a verdict?
- A fight
- Open confrontation
- Orientation period
4. How many raters did Eberhardt use to rate how sterotypically black offenders are?
5. How many participants did Culter use on his research of persuasion of a jury?