1. What group of boys did Farrington use?
- White working class from East London
- Black working class from East London
- White working class from London
- White working class from South London
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first stage of decision making when reaching a verdict?
- Orientation period
- Open confrontation
- A fight
3. What did FC score on Gudjohnsson's Suggestibility Scale?
4. In Castellow's study, when the defendant was attractive how often were they found guilty?
5. How many offenders did Yochelson and Samenow study?