1. What is the first stage of decision making when reaching a verdict?
- A fight
- Orientation period
- Open confrontation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many females did Cann use in the enhanced thinking skills or reasing and rehabilitation group
3. What percentage of offenders who committed non-violent crime would then commit violent crime?
4. Who conducted a study on brain dysfunction as a biological reason for turning to crime?
- Bethany Keyes
5. What percentage of people on probation said that it would stop them reoffending, according to Mair and May?