1. Who researched minority influence in reaching a verdict?
- Pennington and Hastie
- Nemeth and Wachtler
- Sherman and Strang
- Penrod and Cutler
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the principle of differential association?
- People become criminal due to repeated contacts with criminal activity
- You are more likely to commit crime if your parents have been convicted
- People become criminal if they play violent video games and are exposed to violent media
3. What percentage of people on probation said that it would stop them reoffending, according to Mair and May?
4. Who researched gender as a biological reason for turning to crime?
- Daly and Wilson
5. Out of the unnatural deaths between 1972 and 1987, how many did Dooley find were suicides?
- 300 out of 442
- 442 out of 300
- 300 out of 450
- 450 out of 300