1. Who conducted a study on brain dysfunction as a biological reason for turning to crime?
- Bethany Keyes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did McCord find in his study relating to parenting and Upbringing?
- If induction was used in parenting, the children were more likely to commit crime
- If more power assertion was used in parenting, the children were more likely to commit crime
- If more power assertion was used in parenting, the children were less likely to commit crime
3. How many participants did Pickel use on his study of the effect of evidence being rules inadmissible on persuading a jury?
4. Out of the unnatural deaths between 1972 and 1987, how many did Dooley find were suicides?
- 300 out of 450
- 450 out of 300
- 300 out of 442
- 442 out of 300
5. In Mann's study on detecting lies, officers spotted lies what percentage of the time?