1. Magnetic fields make current-carrying coils...
- Make noise
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you find the acceleration on a distance-time graph?
- You circle the straight line.
- You change the axis.
- You spot a positive curved line.
- You find the gradient and subtract by eight.
3. Static electricity is responsible for...
- Bad hair days.
- Bad lighting.
- The balloons stretching when you blow into them.
- Making friction.
4. Radioactive elements emit...
- Ionising radiation.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
- Light rays.
- Low humming sounds.
5. What is a half-life?
- The time taken for half of the radioactive nuclei present to decay.
- How long it will take for someone to die after contamination.
- The time taken to produce a radioactive material.
- How long it will take for half of the radioactive nuclei to die.
Similar Physics resources: