1. Static electricity is responsible for...
- Making friction.
- Bad hair days.
- The balloons stretching when you blow into them.
- Bad lighting.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate momentum?
- Mass X Velocity
- Mass / Velocity
- Velocity/ Mass
- Mass + Velocity
3. Radioactive elements emit...
- Ionising radiation.
- Light rays.
- Low humming sounds.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
4. Which of these factors DO NOT affect the size of Induced voltage?
- Speed of rotation
- Strength of magnetic field
- The iron core inside of the coil
5. An interaction pair is...
- A set of forces that exert a force on one another.
- Two objects that perform an action at a different time.
- Two sets of forces that act like a tug of war.
- Two forces that exert a force on an object.
Similar Physics resources: