1. An interaction pair is...
- Two forces that exert a force on an object.
- Two objects that perform an action at a different time.
- A set of forces that exert a force on one another.
- Two sets of forces that act like a tug of war.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these factors DO NOT affect the size of Induced voltage?
- Speed of rotation
- Strength of magnetic field
- The iron core inside of the coil
3. Ionising radiation CANNOT be used for:
- Detecting diseases.
- Prevent UV rays.
- Sterilizing food.
- Treating cancer.
4. Why does air bags and crumple zones reduce the risk of injury?I
- The amount of work given decreases.
- It slowly reduces momentum.
- They dial 999/911 in event of an incident.
- It heals you faster.
5. Acceleration is...
- Unbalanced forces.
- Two small forces and one large force.
- Balanced forces.
- Two larger forces and one small force.
Similar Physics resources: