1. The slope of a voltage-current graph shows...
- Cost of electricity
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you find the acceleration on a distance-time graph?
- You find the gradient and subtract by eight.
- You circle the straight line.
- You spot a positive curved line.
- You change the axis.
3. What is a half-life?
- How long it will take for half of the radioactive nuclei to die.
- The time taken for half of the radioactive nuclei present to decay.
- The time taken to produce a radioactive material.
- How long it will take for someone to die after contamination.
4. Radioactive elements emit...
- Low humming sounds.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
- Ionising radiation.
- Light rays.
5. Which of these factors DO NOT affect the size of Induced voltage?
- Speed of rotation
- Strength of magnetic field
- The iron core inside of the coil
Similar Physics resources: