1. Which type of radiation is slow and heavy?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you find the acceleration on a distance-time graph?
- You spot a positive curved line.
- You change the axis.
- You find the gradient and subtract by eight.
- You circle the straight line.
3. Ionising radiation CANNOT be used for:
- Detecting diseases.
- Prevent UV rays.
- Sterilizing food.
- Treating cancer.
4. The slope of a voltage-current graph shows...
- Cost of electricity
5. What is a half-life?
- The time taken to produce a radioactive material.
- How long it will take for half of the radioactive nuclei to die.
- The time taken for half of the radioactive nuclei present to decay.
- How long it will take for someone to die after contamination.
Similar Physics resources: