1. The slope of a voltage-current graph shows...
- Cost of electricity
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ionising radiation CANNOT be used for:
- Sterilizing food.
- Prevent UV rays.
- Treating cancer.
- Detecting diseases.
3. Which of these does nuclear power stations NOT use to get rid of radioactive material?
- Sealed in glass and steel, then cooled for 50 years.
- Bury it in the ocean.
- Seal it into concrete blocks.
- Bury it in landfill sites.
4. Radioactive elements emit...
- Ionising radiation.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
- Light rays.
- Low humming sounds.
5. Why does air bags and crumple zones reduce the risk of injury?I
- They dial 999/911 in event of an incident.
- The amount of work given decreases.
- It slowly reduces momentum.
- It heals you faster.
Similar Physics resources: