1. Static electricity is responsible for...
- Bad lighting.
- Bad hair days.
- Making friction.
- The balloons stretching when you blow into them.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The slope of a voltage-current graph shows...
- Cost of electricity
3. Radioactive elements emit...
- Ionising radiation.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
- Light rays.
- Low humming sounds.
4. Which of these does nuclear power stations NOT use to get rid of radioactive material?
- Bury it in the ocean.
- Bury it in landfill sites.
- Seal it into concrete blocks.
- Sealed in glass and steel, then cooled for 50 years.
5. What is a half-life?
- The time taken to produce a radioactive material.
- The time taken for half of the radioactive nuclei present to decay.
- How long it will take for someone to die after contamination.
- How long it will take for half of the radioactive nuclei to die.
Similar Physics resources: