1. Magnetic fields make current-carrying coils...
- Make noise
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these does nuclear power stations NOT use to get rid of radioactive material?
- Sealed in glass and steel, then cooled for 50 years.
- Bury it in landfill sites.
- Bury it in the ocean.
- Seal it into concrete blocks.
3. An interaction pair is...
- Two forces that exert a force on an object.
- A set of forces that exert a force on one another.
- Two sets of forces that act like a tug of war.
- Two objects that perform an action at a different time.
4. Acceleration is...
- Two small forces and one large force.
- Balanced forces.
- Unbalanced forces.
- Two larger forces and one small force.
5. Radioactive elements emit...
- Low humming sounds.
- Electromagnetic spectrums.
- Ionising radiation.
- Light rays.
Similar Physics resources: