1. Elements are made of
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Non-metal atoms combine to make
3. How were the oceans formed?
- the first atmosphere cooled and water vapour condensed
- it rained and filled where the oceans are now
4. What % of the Earth's atmosphere is mainly nitrogen and oxygen?
5. The remaining % of the air is mainly ...
- Other gases with tiny amounts of argon and carbon dioxide
- Argon with tiny amounts of carbon dioxide and other gases
- Carbon dioxide with tiny amounts of argon and other gases
Similar Chemistry resources: