1. Pollutants are released by natural processes such as ______ and by human activity such as _____
- volcanoes and burning fuels
- Burning fuels and volcanoes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two chemicals are responsible for acid rain?
- Sulfur oxide and Nitrogen oxide
- Sulfur dioxide and Nitrogen dioxide
- Sulfur and Nitrogen
3. How were the oceans formed?
- the first atmosphere cooled and water vapour condensed
- it rained and filled where the oceans are now
4. Elements are made of
5. What % of the Earth's atmosphere is mainly nitrogen and oxygen?
Similar Chemistry resources: