1. Which two chemicals are responsible for acid rain?
- Sulfur oxide and Nitrogen oxide
- Sulfur dioxide and Nitrogen dioxide
- Sulfur and Nitrogen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Coal is a carbon. In a plentiful air supply it burns to form .....
- carbon dioxide
3. How were the oceans formed?
- the first atmosphere cooled and water vapour condensed
- it rained and filled where the oceans are now
4. The Earth's atmosphere was probably formed by ...
- Volcanic Activity
- The big bang
- The heat from the sun
5. Non-metal atoms combine to make
Similar Chemistry resources: