1. Which two chemicals are responsible for acid rain?
- Sulfur dioxide and Nitrogen dioxide
- Sulfur and Nitrogen
- Sulfur oxide and Nitrogen oxide
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the oceans formed?
- the first atmosphere cooled and water vapour condensed
- it rained and filled where the oceans are now
3. In a limited supply of air Coal burns to form...
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
4. The Earth's atmosphere was probably formed by ...
- Volcanic Activity
- The big bang
- The heat from the sun
5. Elements are made of
Similar Chemistry resources: