1. Elements are made of
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of the Earth's atmosphere is mainly nitrogen and oxygen?
3. The remaining % of the air is mainly ...
- Other gases with tiny amounts of argon and carbon dioxide
- Argon with tiny amounts of carbon dioxide and other gases
- Carbon dioxide with tiny amounts of argon and other gases
4. Coal is a carbon. In a plentiful air supply it burns to form .....
- carbon dioxide
5. Pollutants are released by natural processes such as ______ and by human activity such as _____
- volcanoes and burning fuels
- Burning fuels and volcanoes
Similar Chemistry resources: