- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 04-04-18 15:26
1. What is the Oceanic zone?
- Sea floor - any part of the sediment
- Deep water in open ocean beyond shelf break
- Shallow water overlying continental shelf - 200m
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Warm freshwater is
- Not dense & higher up in the water column
- Dense & lower down the water column
3. Salinity, density & temperature do not change throughout the water column
4. Sunlight in the ocean penetrates down to a maximum of...
5. What depth range is the dysphotic zone?