1. Thermohaline circulation is
- Sub surface currents
- Surface currents
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of bonds are there between oxygen and helium?
- Covalent bonds
- Single bonds
- Carbon bonds
3. Salinity, density & temperature do not change throughout the water column
4. Adding water increases or decreases salinity?
5. What are the correct %s of salt and water in seawater?
- 96.5% water, 3.5% dissolved salts
- 95% water, 5% dissolved salts
- 94.5% water, 5.5% dissolved salts
- 97% water, 3% dissolved salts