1. What is reduction?
- The decomposition of ionic compounds
- The loss of oxygen
- The decomposition of a carbonate
- The gain of oxygen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Iron made into an alloy
- To make it shiny
- To make it stronger and resistant to corrosion
- To make it easier to recycle
3. The extraction of a metal from its ore is ...
4. How can Iron be extracted
- By heating Iron oxide strongly with carbon
- By crushing and filtering
- By Electrolysis
5. Metals that are hard to oxidise are ....
- Found at the bottom of the reactivity series
- Found at the top of the reactivity series
- Do not fit in the reactivity series