1. Metals that are hard to oxidise are ....
- Do not fit in the reactivity series
- Found at the bottom of the reactivity series
- Found at the top of the reactivity series
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is reduction?
- The decomposition of a carbonate
- The loss of oxygen
- The gain of oxygen
- The decomposition of ionic compounds
3. The extraction of a metal from its ore is ...
4. What is corrosion?
- The oxidation of metals
- Dissolving substances in acid
- Absorption of Carbon dioxide in Sea water
5. How can Iron be extracted
- By Electrolysis
- By heating Iron oxide strongly with carbon
- By crushing and filtering