1. How can Aluminium be extracted?
- By heating Aluminium oxide strongly with Carbon
- By electrolysis of Aluminium Oxide
- By reacting with Acid
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Metals that are hard to oxidise are ....
- Found at the bottom of the reactivity series
- Found at the top of the reactivity series
- Do not fit in the reactivity series
3. What is corrosion?
- The oxidation of metals
- Dissolving substances in acid
- Absorption of Carbon dioxide in Sea water
4. How can Iron be extracted
- By Electrolysis
- By heating Iron oxide strongly with carbon
- By crushing and filtering
5. How are most un-reactive metals found
- In a liquid state
- On their own
- Combined with oxygen
- Mixed with other substances