1. How can Aluminium be extracted?
- By heating Aluminium oxide strongly with Carbon
- By electrolysis of Aluminium Oxide
- By reacting with Acid
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The extraction of a metal from its ore is ...
3. What is reduction?
- The decomposition of ionic compounds
- The loss of oxygen
- The decomposition of a carbonate
- The gain of oxygen
4. Why is Iron made into an alloy
- To make it stronger and resistant to corrosion
- To make it easier to recycle
- To make it shiny
5. Where are most ores found
- In the crust of the Earth
- Near rowing boats
- In the core of the Earth
- On Mars