1. Whats the amount of energy provided by fat in a vegan diet?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
3. What percentage of the UK population are vegetarian?
- Between 3 and 7%
- Between 7 and 14%
4. Do females or males need to take care to ensure they consume sufficient amounts of iron?
5. Does protein from plant sources contain high biological value or low biological value protein?
- Low biological value
- High biological value