1. What percentage does a vegetarian diet provides energy as fat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is vitamin D only found in foods from animal origin?
3. What percentage of the UK population are vegetarian?
- Between 7 and 14%
- Between 3 and 7%
4. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
5. Whats the amount of energy provided by fat in a vegan diet?