1. Definition of vegan?
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
- All red meat and poultry are excluded but fish is consumed
- All foods of animal origin as well as pulses and cereals are excluded
- Al meat, fish, eggs and poultry are excluded but milk and milk products are consumed
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does protein from plant sources contain high biological value or low biological value protein?
- Low biological value
- High biological value
3. What 2 requirements need to be taken care of if an adolescent is a vegetarian?
- Iron and vitamin D
- Protein and energy
- Protein and sodium
- Iodine and vitamin B12
4. Whats the amount of energy provided by fat in a vegan diet?
5. The availability of calcium in some plant sources may be reduced by what?
- Calcium and vitamin D
- Fibre, phytate and oxalate
- Energy, vitamin D
- Oxalate, fat and fibre