1. The availability of calcium in some plant sources may be reduced by what?
- Calcium and vitamin D
- Oxalate, fat and fibre
- Fibre, phytate and oxalate
- Energy, vitamin D
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is vitamin D only found in foods from animal origin?
3. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
4. What percentage does a vegetarian diet provides energy as fat?
5. Do females or males need to take care to ensure they consume sufficient amounts of iron?