1. Does protein from plant sources contain high biological value or low biological value protein?
- Low biological value
- High biological value
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the UK population are vegetarian?
- Between 3 and 7%
- Between 7 and 14%
3. Is phytate an inhibitor of zinc absorption?
4. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
5. Definition of fruitarian?
- All foods of animal origin as well as pulses and cereals are excluded
- All red meat is excluded but poultry is eaten
- All food of animal origin can be consumed but fruits and vegetables are excluded