1. Definition of fruitarian?
- All food of animal origin can be consumed but fruits and vegetables are excluded
- All foods of animal origin as well as pulses and cereals are excluded
- All red meat is excluded but poultry is eaten
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the UK population are vegetarian?
- Between 3 and 7%
- Between 7 and 14%
3. Whats the amount of energy provided by fat in a vegan diet?
4. What 2 requirements need to be taken care of if an adolescent is a vegetarian?
- Iodine and vitamin B12
- Protein and energy
- Iron and vitamin D
- Protein and sodium
5. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded