1. Do females or males need to take care to ensure they consume sufficient amounts of iron?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
3. Can soy-based infant formula be given to a baby?
4. What percentage of the UK population are vegetarian?
- Between 7 and 14%
- Between 3 and 7%
5. Is vitamin D only found in foods from animal origin?