1. Definition of lacto-ovo-vegetarian?
- Milk and milk products are excluded but meat, fish and poultry are consumed
- All meat, fish and poultry are excluded but milk, milk products and eggs are consumed
- All foods of animal origin are excluded
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does protein from plant sources contain high biological value or low biological value protein?
- Low biological value
- High biological value
3. Is phytate an inhibitor of zinc absorption?
4. Definition of fruitarian?
- All food of animal origin can be consumed but fruits and vegetables are excluded
- All foods of animal origin as well as pulses and cereals are excluded
- All red meat is excluded but poultry is eaten
5. Whats the amount of energy provided by fat in a vegan diet?