1. What is the function of lipids?
- Provide energy, act as an energy store and provide insulation
- Aid the movement of food through the intestine
- Necessary for calcium absorption
- Needed to prevent scoliosis of the spine
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where can carbohydrates be found?
3. Where can lipids be found?
- Oily fish
4. What is the function of protein?
- Growth and repair, hormones(eg insulin), immune system, enzymes and to provide energy in emergencies
- Creation of bones and teeth, generating lost amounts of blood, stopping excess sweating
- To insulate the body
- To break down unnecessary cells and to find potentially cancerous cells before they turn cancerous
5. What is a lipid?
- Name of the small leaves underneath a plant's nectaries
- Aka vitamin D
- Fats and oils
Similar Biology resources: