1. Finish the sentence: 'Vitamin B group is used for... '
- releasing energy from carbohydrates
- fighting disease
- good vision, especially in the dark
- absorbing calcium for strong bones
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where can water (not in it's pure form) be found?
- The tap
- Fruit and vegetables
3. True or false: 'Fibre is digested to help food move through the bowels'
4. What is iron used for in the body?
- Making red blood cells
- Circulating the blood
- Energy for exercise
5. Give some examples foods containing complex carbohydrates.
- Milk, cheese and green vegetables
- Cakes, jams and sweets
- Bread, pasta, cereals
- Oranges, peppers and potatoes