1. What is iron used for in the body?
- Energy for exercise
- Making red blood cells
- Circulating the blood
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish the sentence: 'Vitamin B group is used for... '
- good vision, especially in the dark
- releasing energy from carbohydrates
- fighting disease
- absorbing calcium for strong bones
3. Where can water (not in it's pure form) be found?
- The tap
- Fruit and vegetables
4. What job do fats do in the body?
- Digest food
- Fight disease
- Give long lasting energy
5. True or false: 'Fibre is digested to help food move through the bowels'