1. Which are generally healthier, saturated fats or unsaturated fats?
- Saturated fats
- Unsaturated fats
- Both are equal healthy
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are proteins high in essential amino acids called?
- Essential proteins
- High biological value proteins
- High amino acid proteins
3. What is iron used for in the body?
- Energy for exercise
- Making red blood cells
- Circulating the blood
4. What do simple carbohydrates do to the body?
- Make blood sugar levels go up
- Fight disease
- Insulate the body
- Help food move through bowels
5. What are proteins used for in the body?
- Growth and repair
- Long lasting energy
- Fighting disease
- Digesting food