1. What job do fats do in the body?
- Give long lasting energy
- Fight disease
- Digest food
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are generally healthier, saturated fats or unsaturated fats?
- Both are equal healthy
- Unsaturated fats
- Saturated fats
3. Give some examples foods containing complex carbohydrates.
- Milk, cheese and green vegetables
- Cakes, jams and sweets
- Bread, pasta, cereals
- Oranges, peppers and potatoes
4. True or false: 'Fibre is digested to help food move through the bowels'
5. What is iron used for in the body?
- Making red blood cells
- Circulating the blood
- Energy for exercise