1. Give some examples foods containing complex carbohydrates.
- Bread, pasta, cereals
- Cakes, jams and sweets
- Oranges, peppers and potatoes
- Milk, cheese and green vegetables
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do simple carbohydrates do to the body?
- Make blood sugar levels go up
- Insulate the body
- Help food move through bowels
- Fight disease
3. What is the name of the disease caused by a lack of calcium?
4. True or false: 'Fibre is digested to help food move through the bowels'
5. What is Vitamin D found in?
- Green vegetables
- Oily fish