1. What is Vitamin D found in?
- Green vegetables
- Oily fish
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give some examples foods containing complex carbohydrates.
- Milk, cheese and green vegetables
- Bread, pasta, cereals
- Oranges, peppers and potatoes
- Cakes, jams and sweets
3. True or false: 'Fibre is digested to help food move through the bowels'
4. What is the name of the disease caused by a lack of calcium?
5. What is iron used for in the body?
- Energy for exercise
- Circulating the blood
- Making red blood cells