1. Finish the sentence: 'Vitamin B group is used for... '
- absorbing calcium for strong bones
- releasing energy from carbohydrates
- good vision, especially in the dark
- fighting disease
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give some examples foods containing complex carbohydrates.
- Oranges, peppers and potatoes
- Bread, pasta, cereals
- Cakes, jams and sweets
- Milk, cheese and green vegetables
3. Where can water (not in it's pure form) be found?
- Fruit and vegetables
- The tap
4. What job do fats do in the body?
- Fight disease
- Digest food
- Give long lasting energy
5. What is the name of the disease caused by a lack of calcium?