1. Name the nutrients we need?
- Carbohydrates, Dairy, Protein and Fat
- Carbohydrates, Fat, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Calcium, Water
- Vitamin A, B, C, Z
- Dairy, Protein, Fats, Vitamins
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need water?
- To eat food
- Keeps us hydrated
- To remove waste and perform all body actions
- To digest food
3. What does Vitamin A do?
- Helps eyes see in the dark and helps skin and tissue
- Healthy digestive system
- Growth and maintenance of strong bones
- Formation of blood cells
4. Name a source of Vitamin A?
- Liver, eggs, butter and red and yellow vegetables
- Oily fish
- Cheese and eggs
- Apples, bananas and citrus fruits
5. Name a source of Vitamin B?
- Fish and poultry
- Cereals, meat, fish and dairy products
- Vegetables and leafy greens
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: