1. Why do we need water?
- To digest food
- To remove waste and perform all body actions
- Keeps us hydrated
- To eat food
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a source of Vitamin B?
- Fish and poultry
- Cereals, meat, fish and dairy products
- Vegetables and leafy greens
3. What does Vitamin D do?
- Growth and maintenance of strong bones
- Healthy heart
- Give us energy
- Protects from infections
4. Name a source of Vitamin A?
- Liver, eggs, butter and red and yellow vegetables
- Cheese and eggs
- Apples, bananas and citrus fruits
- Oily fish
5. Name the nutrients we need?
- Dairy, Protein, Fats, Vitamins
- Vitamin A, B, C, Z
- Carbohydrates, Fat, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iron, Calcium, Water
- Carbohydrates, Dairy, Protein and Fat
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: