- Created by: TashaHolmes92
- Created on: 04-09-19 15:05
1. Which of the following is not an acute coronary syndrome
- Stable angina
- Unstable angina
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is cardiac output calculated?
- SV x HR = CO
- SBP + DBP = CO
- BP x HR = CO
- MAP x SBP = CO
3. 7) In acute severe asthma which of these is the expected peak expiratory flow?
- 33-50% of predicted
- They would not be able to perform a peak flow.
- 40-60% of predicted
- less than 33% of predicted
4. The main purpose of the primary survey is:
- To identify and manage those conditions which are immediately life threatening
- To provide a framework for the management of trauma patients
- To allocate specific roles to the trauma team
- To quickly provide definitive treatment following the secondary survey
5. What is the calculation for minimum urine output if the paitent weights 90kg?