- Created by: TashaHolmes92
- Created on: 04-09-19 15:05
1. Salbutamol is which of the following?
- A2 antagonist
- B2 agonist
- A1 receptor
- B2 antagonist
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the calculation for minimum urine output if the paitent weights 90kg?
3. what is recorded in the Glasgow Coma Scale?
- Motor response, Verbal response and eye movement
- Pupil reaction and vital signs
- level of consciousness and vital signs
- ECG results
4. What is the recommended treatment for someone with type 1 respiratory failure?
- Oxygen therapy
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Artificial ventilation
- Deep breathing
5. A patient with a chronic respiratory condition has a respiratory rate 28 of breaths a minute. His PO2 is below 8 kPa and the PCO2 is above 6.5 kPa. His C02 level is continuing to rise. What is the most appropriate therapy for this patient?
- Positive pressure ventilation using a ventilator
- No action is required: you should wait and see if the patient deteriorate further.
- Non invasive positive pressure ventilation using a face mask
- Ventilation using a bag valve mask