1. How many nuclear weapons does the US have?
- around 40,000 but deploys around 20,000
- around 10,000 but deploys 5,000`
- around 7,500 but deploys 1550 nuclear weapons
- around 5,000 but deploys 1000
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in North Korea?
- bagan nuclear programme in the 80s and pulled out of Non proliferation treaty in 2003
- all of the above
- US tried to intervene many times
- started testing weapons in 2006
- US tried to intervene using cyber attacks
- tensions still remain high
3. How many WMDs are there?
- Cold war= 80,000 Now= 5,000
- Cold war= 40,000 Now= 30,000
- Cold war= 70,000 Now= 15,000
- Cold war= 30,000 Now= 50,000
4. What is the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty
- 1968- nuclear states should only use nuclear weapons peacefully
- 1967- nuclear states should not give out the nuclear secret
- 1968- nuclear states should work towards nuclear disarmament
- 1968- Nuclear weapons should not go outside the country of origin
5. Where are they tested?
- Los Alamos