1. Who had carried the Five Wounds Banner into Durham Catherdal, showing opposition to religious change?
- Richard Norton
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the result for Mary Queen of Scots?
- Moved to a safer location
3. Who did Elizabeth rely upon to raise a force?
4. Who was due to marry Mary Queen of Scots to overthrow Elizabeth?
- Earl of Essex
- Duke of Norfolk
5. Which of these were not a motivation of the leaders or rebels?
- Local and specific factors such as a decrease in power
- Courtly conspiracy
- Opposition to the Spanish Marriage
- Feudal Loyalties