1. Who did Elizabeth rely upon to raise a force?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the rebellion a threat to Elizabeth?
- Leicester was slow to move troops
- The rebellion was limited geographically
- The rebellion was unorganized with no foreign support
3. What was the result for Mary Queen of Scots?
- Moved to a safer location
4. Who had carried the Five Wounds Banner into Durham Catherdal, showing opposition to religious change?
- Richard Norton
5. Where had there been a dispute over the replacement of an altar by a communion table?