1. Why was the rebellion a threat to Elizabeth?
- Leicester was slow to move troops
- The rebellion was limited geographically
- The rebellion was unorganized with no foreign support
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these were not a motivation of the leaders or rebels?
- Courtly conspiracy
- Local and specific factors such as a decrease in power
- Opposition to the Spanish Marriage
- Feudal Loyalties
3. Who had carried the Five Wounds Banner into Durham Catherdal, showing opposition to religious change?
- Richard Norton
4. What was the result for Mary Queen of Scots?
- Moved to a safer location
5. Who did Elizabeth rely upon to raise a force?