1. Who had carried the Five Wounds Banner into Durham Catherdal, showing opposition to religious change?
- Richard Norton
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where had there been a dispute over the replacement of an altar by a communion table?
3. What was the result for Mary Queen of Scots?
- Moved to a safer location
4. Which of these were not a motivation of the leaders or rebels?
- Opposition to the Spanish Marriage
- Feudal Loyalties
- Courtly conspiracy
- Local and specific factors such as a decrease in power
5. Who did Elizabeth rely upon to raise a force?