1. Which of these were not a motivation of the leaders or rebels?
- Local and specific factors such as a decrease in power
- Feudal Loyalties
- Opposition to the Spanish Marriage
- Courtly conspiracy
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the result for Mary Queen of Scots?
- Moved to a safer location
3. Why was the rebellion a threat to Elizabeth?
- Leicester was slow to move troops
- The rebellion was limited geographically
- The rebellion was unorganized with no foreign support
4. Who was due to marry Mary Queen of Scots to overthrow Elizabeth?
- Duke of Norfolk
- Earl of Essex
5. Who did Elizabeth rely upon to raise a force?