1. Once the Normans took over, wat happened to the Anglo-Saxon books?
- The books were altered
- Language wa changed to Latin
- They were burned
- Nothing happened
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the typical English churches replaced by?
- Norman churches
- Farming land
- more living spaces
- Military castles
3. The Nobles gave land and precious objetcs were given to church, but what else did the normans do?
- The Normans burnt all books written in Old English
- They tired to control Bishops, Priests etc so they could give valuable pposts to their relatives
- The precious objects given to the church were in fact stolen from other churches across Europe
- Normans killed them all
4. What were the houses/buildings made of?
- wood frame and walls made of wattle and daub
- They didnt have houses, they were poor
- Wood frame and grass/horse poo walls
- Brick exteroir and wooden beams for extra support
5. The Bayeux Tapastry was made when?