1. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are paralinguistics?
- Conveying messages with the eyes
- Talking in pain
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
3. What effect does pupil dilation have on our opinions of peoples appearances?
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with dilated pupils.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with pupils that aren't dilated.
- Pupil dilation doesn't affect how we judge peoples appearances.
- Pupil dilation makes the face look more friendly.
4. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences
5. What affect does tone of voice have on the way we interpret messages?
- It makes messages sound sarcastic
- It doesn't affect how we interpret messages
- ToV has five times the effect of the message itself
- Can make us dislike people