1. Which isn't an example of closed posture?
- Hugging yourself
- Arms folded
- Arms to your side
- Crossing your legs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are paralinguistics?
- Talking in pain
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Conveying messages with the eyes
3. What is touch?
- Touching someone when talking to them
- The gestures that we use to signal information to people
- A form of NVC where information is shared through physical contact between people
- A sense
4. What affect does tone of voice have on the way we interpret messages?
- Can make us dislike people
- ToV has five times the effect of the message itself
- It doesn't affect how we interpret messages
- It makes messages sound sarcastic
5. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences