1. What effect does pupil dilation have on our opinions of peoples appearances?
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with dilated pupils.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with pupils that aren't dilated.
- Pupil dilation doesn't affect how we judge peoples appearances.
- Pupil dilation makes the face look more friendly.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are paralinguistics?
- Talking in pain
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Conveying messages with the eyes
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
3. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences
4. What is touch?
- A form of NVC where information is shared through physical contact between people
- The gestures that we use to signal information to people
- A sense
- Touching someone when talking to them
5. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?