1. Does eye contact effect conversations?
- Eye contact makes conversations awkward
- No, eye contact has no effect on conversations.
- Yes, it signals turn taking in conversation.
- Eye contact helps a conversation to last longer
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences
3. What is touch?
- A form of NVC where information is shared through physical contact between people
- Touching someone when talking to them
- The gestures that we use to signal information to people
- A sense
4. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?
5. What effect does pupil dilation have on our opinions of peoples appearances?
- Pupil dilation doesn't affect how we judge peoples appearances.
- Pupil dilation makes the face look more friendly.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with dilated pupils.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with pupils that aren't dilated.