1. What effect does pupil dilation have on our opinions of peoples appearances?
- Pupil dilation makes the face look more friendly.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with dilated pupils.
- Pupil dilation doesn't affect how we judge peoples appearances.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with pupils that aren't dilated.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is touch?
- A form of NVC where information is shared through physical contact between people
- The gestures that we use to signal information to people
- A sense
- Touching someone when talking to them
3. What affect does tone of voice have on the way we interpret messages?
- ToV has five times the effect of the message itself
- It makes messages sound sarcastic
- It doesn't affect how we interpret messages
- Can make us dislike people
4. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?
5. What are paralinguistics?
- Conveying messages with the eyes
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
- Talking in pain