- Created by: jaaaz_v
- Created on: 29-04-15 21:40
1. What is touch?
- Touching someone when talking to them
- The gestures that we use to signal information to people
- A form of NVC where information is shared through physical contact between people
- A sense
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences
3. What is a practicle implication of the studies into eye contact?
- The studies help us to understand why we may feel uncomfortable talking to people that don't look at us at all.
- The studies help us to understand how eye contact happens
- To see if eye contact effects the flow of conversation.
- Eye contact makes conversations awkward.
4. What affect does tone of voice have on the way we interpret messages?
- ToV has five times the effect of the message itself
- It makes messages sound sarcastic
- It doesn't affect how we interpret messages
- Can make us dislike people
5. What are paralinguistics?
- Talking in pain
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Conveying messages with the eyes