1. What effect does pupil dilation have on our opinions of peoples appearances?
- Pupil dilation makes the face look more friendly.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with dilated pupils.
- Pupil dilation doesn't affect how we judge peoples appearances.
- A study showed that we're more attracted to pictures of people with pupils that aren't dilated.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?
3. What are paralinguistics?
- Talking in pain
- Gestures and motions that we use to convey messages
- The vocal features that accompany speech
- Conveying messages with the eyes
4. What is a practicle implication of the studies into eye contact?
- Eye contact makes conversations awkward.
- The studies help us to understand why we may feel uncomfortable talking to people that don't look at us at all.
- To see if eye contact effects the flow of conversation.
- The studies help us to understand how eye contact happens
5. Which isn't an example of closed posture?
- Hugging yourself
- Arms folded
- Arms to your side
- Crossing your legs