1. What is a practicle implication of the studies into eye contact?
- The studies help us to understand how eye contact happens
- To see if eye contact effects the flow of conversation.
- The studies help us to understand why we may feel uncomfortable talking to people that don't look at us at all.
- Eye contact makes conversations awkward.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which factor doesn't effect personal space?
- Sex differences
3. How many universal facial expressions were identified by Osgood?
4. Which isn't an example of closed posture?
- Hugging yourself
- Arms to your side
- Crossing your legs
- Arms folded
5. What affect does tone of voice have on the way we interpret messages?
- It makes messages sound sarcastic
- It doesn't affect how we interpret messages
- ToV has five times the effect of the message itself
- Can make us dislike people