1. What is the aim of the study into personal space?
- To see if personal space is more or less popular
- To see if sex differences affect personal space
- To see if people like more or less personal space
- To see how we react to people standing closely and far away to us.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not closed posture?
- Crossing your legs
- Putting hands by your side
- Hugging yourself
- Folding your arms
3. What is an evaluation into Argyle and Deans study?
- We don't think about it at all
- We like people with facial hair
- Factors can be misleading
- We stand closer to people of the same sex
4. What is Postural Echo?
- Shouting posture loudly into the cave
- Mirroring someones body posture
- Looking in the mirror and liking how you stand
- When your posture is eco friendly
5. How much personal space do we prefer between ourselves and members of the opposite sex?
- A large amount
- We don't really care
- A small amount
- A bit- not too much