1. What is an evaluation into Argyle and Deans study?
- We don't think about it at all
- Factors can be misleading
- We stand closer to people of the same sex
- We like people with facial hair
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the aim of the study into personal space?
- To see if personal space is more or less popular
- To see if sex differences affect personal space
- To see if people like more or less personal space
- To see how we react to people standing closely and far away to us.
3. Who wrote the study into personal space?
- Loftus and Palmer
- Argyle and Dean
4. Which of the following is not closed posture?
- Putting hands by your side
- Hugging yourself
- Crossing your legs
- Folding your arms
5. How much personal space do we prefer between ourselves and members of the opposite sex?
- A large amount
- A small amount
- A bit- not too much
- We don't really care