1. Koprowska (2010) said that "many aspects of non-verbal behaviour such as proxemics are ... determined"?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the facial feedback theory?
- Through manipulation of our facial expressions we can then prompt particular emotions in ourselves.
- All of the above
- Signals that are send to the brain are experiencing an emotion and then we may ignite that very emotion within ourselves.
- As we move our facial muscles we are sending signals to the brain
3. Who said "It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words"?
- Doel and Sawdon
- Dimbleby and Burton
4. "The degree of ... contact considered socially acceptable between different groups of people varies greatly from culture to culture" (Matsumoto, Knapp & Hall)
5. Who argues that "the face is a direct biological signalling system for what is happening inside you emotionally"?
- White and Gardener
- Knapp and Hall