1. How many muscles are in the face?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that it is not confined to infants:imitation builds rapport between adults. When people wish to be liked, they unconsciously imitate more, and imitation can be used purposefully.
3. Who stresses the importance of social factors on facial expression?
- Fridlund & Knapp & Hall
- White & Gardner
4. Who uses social emotions including embarrassment, jealousy, guilt, pride and background emotions such as relaxation, excitement and well-being.
- None of the above
5. Who argues that "the face is a direct biological signalling system for what is happening inside you emotionally"?
- White and Gardener
- Knapp and Hall