1. What is the facial feedback theory?
- All of the above
- Through manipulation of our facial expressions we can then prompt particular emotions in ourselves.
- As we move our facial muscles we are sending signals to the brain
- Signals that are send to the brain are experiencing an emotion and then we may ignite that very emotion within ourselves.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who stresses the importance of social factors on facial expression?
- White & Gardner
- Fridlund & Knapp & Hall
3. "The degree of ... contact considered socially acceptable between different groups of people varies greatly from culture to culture" (Matsumoto, Knapp & Hall)
4. Who says that it is not confined to infants:imitation builds rapport between adults. When people wish to be liked, they unconsciously imitate more, and imitation can be used purposefully.
5. Our words and non verbal communication need to be ... if we are to be seen as credible.