1. What is the facial feedback theory?
- All of the above
- As we move our facial muscles we are sending signals to the brain
- Signals that are send to the brain are experiencing an emotion and then we may ignite that very emotion within ourselves.
- Through manipulation of our facial expressions we can then prompt particular emotions in ourselves.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who stresses the importance of social factors on facial expression?
- Fridlund & Knapp & Hall
- White & Gardner
3. Who argues that "the face is a direct biological signalling system for what is happening inside you emotionally"?
- Knapp and Hall
- White and Gardener
4. Who came up with the facial feedback theory?
- Doel and Sawdon
- Blairy et al
- Keltner et al
5. Koprowska (2010) said that "many aspects of non-verbal behaviour such as proxemics are ... determined"?