1. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which statute are assault and battery outlined?
- Criminal Justice Act 1988
- None - they are common law offences
- Offences against the Person Act 1861
3. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
4. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
5. Which case decided that several minor injuries can amount to GBH?
- DPP v Smith
- Brown and Stratton