1. What is the maximum tariff for s18 of the OAPA?
- Life imprisonment
- 5 years
- 2 years
- 15 years
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
3. What is the definition of assault?
- Intentionally or recklessly causing the victim to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence
- Intentionally or recklessly applying unlawful force on another
- An assault occasioning actual bodily harm
4. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
5. Which case decided that for s20 to have been committed, there must be a wound and that internal bleeding is not sufficient?
- JCC v Eisenhower