1. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
3. What is the definition of assault?
- Intentionally or recklessly causing the victim to apprehend immediate and unlawful violence
- Intentionally or recklessly applying unlawful force on another
- An assault occasioning actual bodily harm
4. Which case decided that for s20 to have been committed, there must be a wound and that internal bleeding is not sufficient?
- JCC v Eisenhower
5. What is the maximum tariff for s18 of the OAPA?
- 15 years
- Life imprisonment
- 2 years
- 5 years