1. In which statute are assault and battery outlined?
- None - they are common law offences
- Offences against the Person Act 1861
- Criminal Justice Act 1988
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
3. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
4. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
5. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18