1. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
3. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
4. Which case decided that several minor injuries can amount to GBH?
- Brown and Stratton
- DPP v Smith
5. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook