1. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
3. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
4. Which case decided that several minor injuries can amount to GBH?
- DPP v Smith
- Brown and Stratton
5. Which case decided that for s20 to have been committed, there must be a wound and that internal bleeding is not sufficient?
- JCC v Eisenhower