1. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case decided that for s20 to have been committed, there must be a wound and that internal bleeding is not sufficient?
- JCC v Eisenhower
3. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
4. In which case was it ruled that words alone can be an assault?
- Collins v Willcock
- Tuberville v Savage
5. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18