1. What is the maximum tariff for s18 of the OAPA?
- 5 years
- 2 years
- Life imprisonment
- 15 years
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case decided that several minor injuries can amount to GBH?
- Brown and Stratton
- DPP v Smith
3. In which case was it ruled that words alone can be an assault?
- Collins v Willcock
- Tuberville v Savage
4. What is the main difference between s20 and s18
- For s20 is ABH, s18 is GBH
- Recklessness is not sufficient for s18
- There has to be a wound for s18
5. In which statute are assault and battery outlined?
- None - they are common law offences
- Offences against the Person Act 1861
- Criminal Justice Act 1988