1. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which statute are assault and battery outlined?
- None - they are common law offences
- Offences against the Person Act 1861
- Criminal Justice Act 1988
3. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
4. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
5. Which case decided that for s20 to have been committed, there must be a wound and that internal bleeding is not sufficient?
- JCC v Eisenhower