1. Which section of the OAPA is considered to be the most serious?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case decided that several minor injuries can amount to GBH?
- DPP v Smith
- Brown and Stratton
3. Which cases states that any injury to the defendant for s47 cannot be 'transient or trifling'?
- Chan Fook
4. In which statute are assault and battery outlined?
- None - they are common law offences
- Offences against the Person Act 1861
- Criminal Justice Act 1988
5. Does the Offences Against the Person Act need to be reformed?