1. Who defined battery?
- Collins v Wilcock
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case says that psychiatric harm is sufficient?
- T v DPP
3. Who defined assault?
4. What is the mens rea for S20?
- Intention to apply force on another - Savage
- Intention or recklessness to cause some harm - Mowatt
- Intention to cause GBH - Venna
- Intention to cause harm - Mowatt
5. What is ABH defined as and in what case?
- Any hurt or injury calculated to interfere with the health and comfort of the V - Miller
- Break in the whole of the skin - JCC v Eisenhower.
- Really serious harm - DPP v Smith
- Lots of smaller injuries taken together as a whole - Brown v Stratton