1. What case said that a disease can be GBH?
- Collins v Wilcock
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the mens rea for assault and what case established this?
- Intentionally or recklessness cause the victim to apprehend immediate unlawful violence - Savage
- Intentionally or recklessly applying unlawful force on another - Venna
- Intentionally scaring the victim - Mowatt
- Intentionally or recklessly causing the victim to apprehend immediate unlawful violence - Mowatt.
3. Which case says that psychiatric harm is sufficient?
- T v DPP
4. What is GBH and what case defined it?
- Lots of small injuries taken together as a whole - Brown v Stratton.
- Any hurt that interfere with the comfort of V - Miller
- Really serious harm - DPP v Smith
- Serious harm - Collins v Wilcock
5. What was said in Savage;Parmenter?
- There must be an assault or batter for S47.
- There is no additional mens rea
- The mens rea for S47 is intentionally or recklessly causing GBH.
- There must be intention as to some harm.