1. Which is maximum sentences for assault?
- 12 months or £5000
- 6 months or £5000
- 6 months or £10,000
- 12 months or £10,000
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which section is assault charged under?
- S.39 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S.47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1998
3. Which is the point of law from Tuberville V Savage?
- Words can cancel an assault
- No need for contact for an assault
- Possibility of force is enough
- Confirmed the definition of assualt
4. Which cases supports the definition of battery?
- R v Burstow
- Fagan V Metropolitan Police Commissioner
- R v Savage
- R v Chan-fook
5. Which of these cases state that stalking can count as an assault?
- R v Cunningham and R v Lamb
- R v Ireland and R v Constanza
- Tuberville V Savage and R v Cunningham
- R v Roberts and R v Thomas