1. Which case states that; the fear of possibility of immediate force is enough for an assault?
- R v Venna
- R v Bollom
- Smith v Chief Superintendent of Woking Police Station
- Tuberville v Savage
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is maximum sentences for assault?
- 12 months or £5000
- 6 months or £5000
- 6 months or £10,000
- 12 months or £10,000
3. Which of these cases state that stalking can count as an assault?
- R v Cunningham and R v Lamb
- R v Ireland and R v Constanza
- Tuberville V Savage and R v Cunningham
- R v Roberts and R v Thomas
4. Which is point of law from R v Haystead?
- Explains the mens rea of battery
- A battery may be an indirect act
- Cutting hair is a battery
- Touching clothing is a battery
5. Which is the mens rea of assault?
- Intention and/or Cunningham Recklessness
- Direct Intent
- To foresee that some harm might occur
- Cunningham Recklessness