1. Which is point of law from R v Haystead?
- Cutting hair is a battery
- Explains the mens rea of battery
- A battery may be an indirect act
- Touching clothing is a battery
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case states that recklessness is sufficient for the mens rea of battery?
- R V Brown and Stratton
- R v Venna
- R v Bollom
- R v Lamb
3. Which is the point of law from Tuberville V Savage?
- Confirmed the definition of assualt
- Words can cancel an assault
- Possibility of force is enough
- No need for contact for an assault
4. What is the point of law from R v Lamb?
- If there is fear there can be no assault.
- There can't be an assault against a friend.
- If there is no fear there can be no assault.
- If there is fear there can be an assault.
5. Which is the mens rea of assault?
- Intention and/or Cunningham Recklessness
- Direct Intent
- To foresee that some harm might occur
- Cunningham Recklessness