1. Which case states that recklessness is sufficient for the mens rea of battery?
- R v Venna
- R V Brown and Stratton
- R v Lamb
- R v Bollom
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which section is assault charged under?
- S.47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S.39 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1998
3. Which of these cases state that stalking can count as an assault?
- R v Cunningham and R v Lamb
- R v Ireland and R v Constanza
- Tuberville V Savage and R v Cunningham
- R v Roberts and R v Thomas
4. Which is the definition for battery?
- The application of force.
- The intentional or reckless application of unlawful force.
- The intentional or reckless application of force.
- An assault occasioning unlawful force.
5. Which cases supports the definition of battery?
- R v Savage
- Fagan V Metropolitan Police Commissioner
- R v Chan-fook
- R v Burstow