1. Which of these is an example of a battery?
- A broken arm
- Deep cuts
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the definition for battery?
- The intentional or reckless application of unlawful force.
- An assault occasioning unlawful force.
- The intentional or reckless application of force.
- The application of force.
3. Which is the mens rea of assault?
- To foresee that some harm might occur
- Intention and/or Cunningham Recklessness
- Direct Intent
- Cunningham Recklessness
4. Which is the point of law from Tuberville V Savage?
- Confirmed the definition of assualt
- Words can cancel an assault
- Possibility of force is enough
- No need for contact for an assault
5. Which is point of law from R v Haystead?
- A battery may be an indirect act
- Explains the mens rea of battery
- Touching clothing is a battery
- Cutting hair is a battery