1. Which cases supports the definition of battery?
- Fagan V Metropolitan Police Commissioner
- R v Burstow
- R v Chan-fook
- R v Savage
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a battery?
- Deep cuts
- A broken arm
3. Which section is assault charged under?
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S.39 Criminal Justice Act 1998
- S.39 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S.47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
4. Which is the mens rea of battery?
- Intention and/or Cunningham recklessness
- No need for mens rea
5. Which case states that recklessness is sufficient for the mens rea of battery?
- R v Bollom
- R V Brown and Stratton
- R v Venna
- R v Lamb