1. Which case states that; the fear of possibility of immediate force is enough for an assault?
- Smith v Chief Superintendent of Woking Police Station
- R v Bollom
- Tuberville v Savage
- R v Venna
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is maximum sentences for assault?
- 12 months or £5000
- 6 months or £5000
- 6 months or £10,000
- 12 months or £10,000
3. Which cases supports the definition of battery?
- R v Savage
- Fagan V Metropolitan Police Commissioner
- R v Chan-fook
- R v Burstow
4. Which section is battery charged under?
- s.47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- s.39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- s.38 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- s.40 Criminal Justice Act 1988
5. Which is point of law from R v Haystead?
- Cutting hair is a battery
- Explains the mens rea of battery
- A battery may be an indirect act
- Touching clothing is a battery