1. Which section is battery charged under?
- s.47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- s.40 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- s.39 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- s.38 Criminal Justice Act 1988
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a battery?
- Deep cuts
- A broken arm
3. Which is point of law from R v Haystead?
- Explains the mens rea of battery
- Touching clothing is a battery
- A battery may be an indirect act
- Cutting hair is a battery
4. Which is the point of law from Tuberville V Savage?
- Words can cancel an assault
- No need for contact for an assault
- Possibility of force is enough
- Confirmed the definition of assualt
5. Which is the mens rea of assault?
- Cunningham Recklessness
- Intention and/or Cunningham Recklessness
- To foresee that some harm might occur
- Direct Intent