1. Which is maximum sentences for assault?
- 6 months or £5000
- 12 months or £10,000
- 6 months or £10,000
- 12 months or £5000
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case states that; the fear of possibility of immediate force is enough for an assault?
- R v Venna
- Smith v Chief Superintendent of Woking Police Station
- Tuberville v Savage
- R v Bollom
3. Which is the point of law from Tuberville V Savage?
- Words can cancel an assault
- No need for contact for an assault
- Possibility of force is enough
- Confirmed the definition of assualt
4. Which is the definition of assault?
- To intentionally or recklessly cause the fear of another.
- To intentionally or recklessly cause the apprehension of immediate force.
- The intentional or reckless application of unlawful force.
- To intentionally cause the apprehension of immediate force.
5. Which is the mens rea of assault?
- To foresee that some harm might occur
- Cunningham Recklessness
- Intention and/or Cunningham Recklessness
- Direct Intent