1. What's the point of narrative reconstruction?
- To prove that sociology is a real science
- To bring coherence and meaning to our stories
- To bring laughter and joy to the world
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Normativism suggest normality can be defined?
3. Which of the following is a reason why the social model of disability may be unhelpful to a disabled person?
- If an impairment could be improved and isn't, a disabled person's quality of life could potentially suffer
- Changing the environment can improve a disabled person's life
- It encourages disabled people to take an active role in helping to manage their own healthcare needs
4. What is biographical disruption in relation to medicine?
- The ways in which a person's life becomes profoundly disrupted by trauma, chronic illness or injury
- The changing of narratives following a disruptive event such as an accident or illness
5. How does Naturalism suggest normality can be defined?