1. True or false: biographical disruption and narrative reconstruction are profoundly influenced by physical, social, cultural, financial and cognitive factors?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a reason why the social model of disability may be unhelpful to a doctor?
- Improved communication
- Can be seen by doctors to limit the effectiveness of treatment
- Improved doctor-patient relationship
3. What is demedicalisation?
- The process whereby a human condition or life process is no longer considered a medical problem requiring medical intervention
- The process whereby human conditions and problems come to be seen as medical conditions requiring medical intervention
4. How does Normativism suggest normality can be defined?
5. Which of the following most accurately describes the social model of disability?
- The problem is the disabled person's social group
- The problem is the disabling world
- The problem is the disabled person