1. Which acts were established in 1946?
- NHS and National Insurance
- Family Allowances
- New Housing
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the 5 giant social evils identified by the Beveridge Report?
- Ruin, Poor Health, Money, Want, Squalor
- Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor, Idleness
- Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor, Laziness
- Disease, Evil, Hunger, Poor, Ignorance
3. True or False: Hip operations became very common with the NHS.
4. What class did vaccinations specifically benefit?
- The poorest class
- Middle class
- Upper class
5. What massive change did the NHS put in place for children?
- Allowed school nurses to perform qualified health checks.
- The introduction of new vaccinations.
- Stopped them smoking.