1. What did the beverdige report propose?
- Universality, National Insurance, Family Allowances
- NHS, National Insurance and Children's protection
- New housing and better education
- Citizenship for all British people
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the health minister who had to fight to get the NHS set up?
- John Barrowman
- Labour minister Aneurin Bevan
3. What did the Black Report of 1980 show?
- That the poorest people's health had declined since the 1960's.
- Black people weren't treated as well as white people.
- The NHS had made no impact.
4. What class did vaccinations specifically benefit?
- Upper class
- The poorest class
- Middle class
5. What statistics correspond to women and the NHS?
- Life expectancy increased 31 years in a century.
- Miscarriages decreased by a half.
- Life expectancy rose rapidly in 10 years.