1. When did the NHS come into action?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What massive change did the NHS put in place for children?
- Allowed school nurses to perform qualified health checks.
- The introduction of new vaccinations.
- Stopped them smoking.
3. How did the NHS affect children?
- It showed that they needed to do more exercise to keep fit.
- New school medical services were set up.
- They got to become more healthy.
4. What were the 5 giant social evils identified by the Beveridge Report?
- Ruin, Poor Health, Money, Want, Squalor
- Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor, Idleness
- Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor, Laziness
- Disease, Evil, Hunger, Poor, Ignorance
5. True or False: Hip operations became very common with the NHS.