1. What class did vaccinations specifically benefit?
- Upper class
- The poorest class
- Middle class
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Women were able to benefit from what in the NHS?
- A lifetime supply of diapers
- High quality maternity care
- Free strollers
3. What did the beverdige report propose?
- Citizenship for all British people
- NHS, National Insurance and Children's protection
- Universality, National Insurance, Family Allowances
- New housing and better education
4. What act was set up in 1948?
- New Housing
- Children Act
- National Insurance
5. What was the health minister who had to fight to get the NHS set up?
- John Barrowman
- Labour minister Aneurin Bevan