1. For a hunger mechanism to be adaptive it must both what...?
- Anticipate and prevent energy deficits
- Accumulate and organise fat storage
- Lengthen and strengthen hair
- Prevent the plague
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Damage to the paraventricular nucleus causes what?
3. Which animal did Zhang et al use in their study?
4. What factor is Lutter et al's study on hunger associated with?
5. Which two parts of the hypothalamus are involved in homeostasis process?
- Lateral and posterior
- Posterior and tuberal
- Lateral and ventromedial
- Lactose and ventromedial