1. Which animal did Zhang et al use in their study?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factor is Lutter et al's study on hunger associated with?
3. Which two parts of the hypothalamus are involved in homeostasis process?
- Lactose and ventromedial
- Lateral and posterior
- Lateral and ventromedial
- Posterior and tuberal
4. What does the evolutionary theory suggest?
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is to eat to build enough energy to reproduce
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is food's negative incentive value e.g. tastes bad
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is food's positive incentive value, e.g. tastes nice
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is to eat before those around us eat, e.g. survival
5. What plays the most important role in producing feelings of hunger?
- The smell of freshly baked goods