1. What plays the most important role in producing feelings of hunger?
- The smell of freshly baked goods
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the evolutionary theory suggest?
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is to eat to build enough energy to reproduce
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is food's negative incentive value e.g. tastes bad
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is food's positive incentive value, e.g. tastes nice
- Primary stimulus for hunger and eating is to eat before those around us eat, e.g. survival
3. What factor is Lutter et al's study on hunger associated with?
4. Which two parts of the hypothalamus are involved in homeostasis process?
- Lactose and ventromedial
- Lateral and posterior
- Lateral and ventromedial
- Posterior and tuberal
5. For a hunger mechanism to be adaptive it must both what...?
- Prevent the plague
- Anticipate and prevent energy deficits
- Lengthen and strengthen hair
- Accumulate and organise fat storage