1. For a hunger mechanism to be adaptive it must both what...?
- Lengthen and strengthen hair
- Prevent the plague
- Anticipate and prevent energy deficits
- Accumulate and organise fat storage
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plays the most important role in producing feelings of hunger?
- The smell of freshly baked goods
3. What factor is Lutter et al's study on hunger associated with?
4. Which animal did Zhang et al use in their study?
5. Which two parts of the hypothalamus are involved in homeostasis process?
- Lateral and ventromedial
- Posterior and tuberal
- Lactose and ventromedial
- Lateral and posterior