1. Which study found in clinical studies of antidepressants (increases serotonin levels) impulsive aggression and irritability were reduced?
- Scarbo and Raine
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. High levels of dopamine are linked to .....
- Low Levels of aggression
- Not a lot of aggression going on
3. What did Archer et al. find?
- The link between aggression and testosterone is higher in females than males
- Castration(reducing testosterone levels) of schizophrenics (High dopamine levels) had no effect on aggressive tendencies
- Low levels of cortisol in habitual violent offenders
4. Low levels of serotonin....
- No aggression
- Highly aggressive
- Passive Aggressive
5. Which study found that castration(reducing testosterone levels) of schizophrenics (High dopamine levels) had no effect on aggressive tendencies?
- Wagner et al.
- Dabbs et al.
Similar Psychology resources: