1. Which study found that castration(reducing testosterone levels) of schizophrenics (High dopamine levels) had no effect on aggressive tendencies?
- Dabbs et al.
- Wagner et al.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. High levels of dopamine are linked to .....
- Not a lot of aggression going on
- Low Levels of aggression
3. Alternative theory
- Griffiths' biopsychosocial theory
4. Which study found that drugs that decrease serotonin levels increase measures of hostility?
- Mann et al.
- Archer et al.
- Scarbo and Raine
5. What did Archer et al. find?
- Low levels of cortisol in habitual violent offenders
- The link between aggression and testosterone is higher in females than males
- Castration(reducing testosterone levels) of schizophrenics (High dopamine levels) had no effect on aggressive tendencies
Similar Psychology resources: