- Created by: Ciara Ryan
- Created on: 08-06-15 17:45
1. What did Scarbo and Raine find?
- Low levels of serotonin are linked to aggression
- Drugs that decrease serotonin levels increase measures of hostility
- anti-psychotic drugs (reduces dopamine) increased aggressive behaviour
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study found that castration(reducing testosterone levels) of schizophrenics (High dopamine levels) had no effect on aggressive tendencies?
- Wagner et al.
- Dabbs et al.
3. Alternative theory
- Griffiths' biopsychosocial theory
4. High levels of dopamine are linked to .....
- Not a lot of aggression going on
- Low Levels of aggression
5. What do amphetamines also do as well as increase aggressive behaviour?
- It increases noradrenaline which acts on the CNS and triggers the fight or flight response, so this may increase aggression.
- Reduces dopamine