- Created by: Ciara Ryan
- Created on: 08-06-15 17:45
1. High levels of dopamine are linked to .....
- Not a lot of aggression going on
- Low Levels of aggression
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study found in clinical studies of antidepressants (increases serotonin levels) impulsive aggression and irritability were reduced?
- Scarbo and Raine
3. What did Lavine find?
- In clinical studies of antidepressants (increases serotonin levels) impulsive aggression and irritability were reduced
- Amphetamines are drugs that increase dopamine increased aggressive behaviour
- Anti-psychotic drugs (reduces dopamine) increased aggressive behaviour
4. Which study found that castrated male mice showed decreased aggression which then increased when given testosterone?
- Archer et al.
- Mann et al.
- Wagner et al.
- Dabbs et al.
5. How does serotonin affect aggression?
- Stimulates aggressive responses to emotional stimuli
- High levels of cortisol inhibits testosterone leading to low levels of testosterone which reduces aggression
- Inhibits aggressive responses to emotional stimuli
- It activates areas of the brain dealing with aggression increasing levels of aggression