1. Who created the Challenge hypothesis and in what year?
- Virkunnen (1985)
- Wingfield et al (1990)
- Lavine (1997)
- Klinesmith (2006)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what way does Cortisol influence aggression?
- It sucks your blood which makes you angry, producing more testosterone and provoking aggression (I ran out of ideas, okay? :/ )
- It doesn't
- It influences aggression related hormones
- It directly influences aggression levels
3. What is the Challenge hypothesis?
- Getting stressed in challenging circumstances
- The idea that testosterone levels only rise above the base breeding level in response to social challenges. E.g male-male competition
- The idea that life is a challenge
- The idea that testosterone only raises when stressed
4. Is Testosterone said to have an influence on aggression?
5. Whom of the following carried out a study on Testosterone in aggression?
- Freud (1956)
- Archer (1991)
- Dabbs et al (1987)
- Bandura (1960)