1. In relation to the question where you had to guess who did the study on testosterone, what were the findings in this study?
- Both violent and non-violent criminals had higher levels of testosterone in their blood stream
- Violent criminals had lower levels of salivary testosterone than non-violent criminals
- Violent criminals had higher levels of salivary testosterone than non violent criminals
- Both violent and non-violent criminals had the same levels of salivary testosterone
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is Testosterone said to have an influence on aggression?
3. In what way does Cortisol influence aggression?
- It influences aggression related hormones
- It sucks your blood which makes you angry, producing more testosterone and provoking aggression (I ran out of ideas, okay? :/ )
- It doesn't
- It directly influences aggression levels
4. Tennes and Kreye (1985) conducted a study in to cortisol in aggression, what were their findings?
- Low levels of cortisol in violent schoolchildren
- Medium levels of cortisol in violent children
- High levels of cortisol in violent schoolchildren
- Non-existent levels of cortisol in violent schoolchildren
5. Whom of the following carried out a study on Testosterone in aggression?
- Dabbs et al (1987)
- Freud (1956)
- Archer (1991)
- Bandura (1960)