1. What forms from the mesencephalon?
- Medulla oblongata, pons and cerebellum
- Thalamus, epithalamus, hypothalamus, subthalamus and cerebral hemispheres
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is false regarding the anterolateral system?
- It is responsible for the sensation of light touch and proprioception
- It is an ascending sensory pathway
- It is a contralateral system
- It is responsible for the sensation of pain and temperature
- It contains the lateral and medical spinothalamic tracts
3. What do the neural crest cells form?
- Brain ventricles and central canal of spinal cord
- Peripheral Nervous System
- Central Nervous System
4. Where is the majority of CSF produced?
- Lateral Ventricles
- Fourth ventricle
- Interventricular foramen
- Cerebral aqueduct
- Third ventricle
5. Which is the flexure between the prosencephalon and mesencephalon?
- Cephalic flexure
- Pontine flexure