1. Which part of the neurone carries the nerve impulse?
- Branching dendrites
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are nerve impulses carried?
- In the blood
- By the brian
- In neurons
- By a reflex arc
3. What is the name of the branched endings of the neurones?
4. Why do neurones have fatty sheaths?
- So electrical impulses don't cross over
- So electrical impulses get to the second neurone faster
- So neurones don't get too close together
- So the axon's of the neurones don't get tangled together
5. How do the neurones connect in a spinal reflex?
- Relay > Motor > Sensory
- Sensory > Motor > Relay
- Motor > Relay > Sensory
- Relay > Sensory > Motor
- Sensory > Relay > Motor
- Motor > Sensory > Relay