1. What is the resting potential of an axon?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What moves into the axon during an action potential?
- Calcium ions
- Sodium and Potassium ions
- Sodium ions
- Potassium ions
3. Which meningeal space contains the cerebral spinal fluid around the spinal cord?
- Epidural space
- Subdural space
- Subarachnoid space
4. What increases the intensity of a stimulus?
- The number of neurones synapsing with the post synaptic membrane
- The frequency of action potentials
- The amplitude of action potentials
5. What forms the dorsal root ganglion?
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar afferent neurones
- The perikarya of bipolar afferent neurones
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar efferent neurones
- The synapse between afferent and efferent neurones