1. Which meningeal space contains the cerebral spinal fluid around the spinal cord?
- Epidural space
- Subdural space
- Subarachnoid space
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a dermatome?
- A strip of skin innervated by a single spinal nerve
- A strip of skin innervated by a single nerve plexus
3. Which meningeal space is not normally present around the spinal cord?
- The subarachnoid space
- The subdural space
- The epidural space
4. What forms the dorsal root ganglion?
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar efferent neurones
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar afferent neurones
- The perikarya of bipolar afferent neurones
- The synapse between afferent and efferent neurones
5. What moves into the axon during an action potential?
- Calcium ions
- Sodium and Potassium ions
- Sodium ions
- Potassium ions