1. What does the sympathetic nervous system control?
- Rest and digest
- Fight or flight response
- Visceral motor response
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the cerebral spinal fluid produced?
- Choroid plexus
- Cisternae magna
- Epidural space
3. What increases the intensity of a stimulus?
- The frequency of action potentials
- The amplitude of action potentials
- The number of neurones synapsing with the post synaptic membrane
4. What forms the dorsal root ganglion?
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar afferent neurones
- The perikarya of bipolar afferent neurones
- The perikarya of pseudounipolar efferent neurones
- The synapse between afferent and efferent neurones
5. What neurones are found in the ventral ramus?
- Efferent neurones only
- Neurones supplying the ventral part of the body
- Afferent neurones only