1. Which two hormones can be used for fertility treatments?
- FSH & LH
- Oestrogen & Progesterene
- Testosterone & Insulin
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does FSH move from the pitutary gland to the ovaries?
- through the bloodstream
3. Why do IVF clinics want to reduce multiple births?
- It will stop the chances of having premature babies or even having a miscarraige. This will be harmful to the mother.
4. What does the CNS consist of?
- Brain & Spinal Cord
5. What are plant hormones used for
- Weed Killers
- To grow crops
- To poison fruits