1. How does FSH move from the pitutary gland to the ovaries?
- through the bloodstream
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the five sensory organs?
- Eyes, Tongue, Ears, Nose, Skin
3. What are tropsims
- Makes sure plant produces the right level of photosynthesis in order to survive.
- Makes sure that any growth is towards water and ligt
- Makes sure growth moves against gravity
4. What does the CNS consist of?
- Brain & Spinal Cord
5. Where do positive tropsims grow to
- Next to Stimulus
- Towards stimulus
- Away from stimulus