1. How would Nero make people believe it was an accident?
- Having an elaborate funeral
- Building a temple and alters
- Build a statue of her
- Public grieving for months
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Nero feel confident no one would suspect him?
- The boat would kill others too
- He wasn't on the boat
- The sea is dangerous with the wind and the waves
- It's his mother
3. What was Nero afraid of at the start?
- If the order was disregarded
- It wouldn't work
- Agrippina would find out
- He would be found out
4. Who came up with the plan to kill Agrippina?
5. What was the freedmans job?
- Commander for the Misenum fleet
- Prefect for the fleet at Misenum
- Prefect for the fleet at Baiae
- Port warden at Misenum