1. Why did Nero feel confident no one would suspect him?
- The boat would kill others too
- He wasn't on the boat
- The sea is dangerous with the wind and the waves
- It's his mother
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would Nero make people believe it was an accident?
- Building a temple and alters
- Public grieving for months
- Build a statue of her
- Having an elaborate funeral
3. What was the name of the freedman?
4. Who had already been killed by poison?
5. Who came up with the plan to kill Agrippina?