1. How would Nero make people believe it was an accident?
- Public grieving for months
- Building a temple and alters
- Having an elaborate funeral
- Build a statue of her
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Nero feel confident no one would suspect him?
- It's his mother
- The sea is dangerous with the wind and the waves
- He wasn't on the boat
- The boat would kill others too
3. What was the name of the freedman?
4. Who had already been killed by poison?
5. What was the freedmans job?
- Port warden at Misenum
- Prefect for the fleet at Baiae
- Prefect for the fleet at Misenum
- Commander for the Misenum fleet