1. Why did Bolsheviks unanimously support Lenin's NEP policy?
- They weren't bothered about the economy.
- They didn't want War Communism.
- Due to the famine and grim economic situation in Russia.
- They had no alternate policy.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did NEP show?
- That the Bolsheviks changed their ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks hadn't created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolshevik had created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks changed the economy for the worse.
3. What did NEP make the economy?
- Fully capitalist.
- Party socialist and partly capitalist.
- Fully socialist.
- Partly communist and partly socialist.
4. Which of these is a feature of War Communism?
- Central economic control to be relaxed.
- Private economic control to be increased.
- Central economic control to be increased.
- Private economic control to be relaxed.
5. What replaced grain requisitioning?
- Food ownership.
- Tax out of hand.
- Tax in kind.
- Grain retrieving.