1. What was NEP intended for?
- To add to War Communism.
- To meet Russia's need for food.
- To pay for the Russo-Japanese War.
- To reduce private industrial ownership.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did NEP show?
- That the Bolsheviks hadn't created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks changed the economy for the worse.
- That the Bolshevik had created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks changed their ideological lines.
3. Why did Bolsheviks unanimously support Lenin's NEP policy?
- They had no alternate policy.
- Due to the famine and grim economic situation in Russia.
- They didn't want War Communism.
- They weren't bothered about the economy.
4. What replaced grain requisitioning?
- Food ownership.
- Tax in kind.
- Grain retrieving.
- Tax out of hand.
5. What did NEP replace as Bolshevik economic policy?
- Reduced enemployment.
- High taxes.
- War Communism.
- Increased exports.