1. What had failed to increase grain production?
- Increased number of people leaving cities.
- Grain retrieving.
- Grain requisitioning (state terror).
- Increased industrial farming.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did NEP show?
- That the Bolsheviks hadn't created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks changed the economy for the worse.
- That the Bolshevik had created a successful economy along ideological lines.
- That the Bolsheviks changed their ideological lines.
3. Why did Bolsheviks unanimously support Lenin's NEP policy?
- Due to the famine and grim economic situation in Russia.
- They weren't bothered about the economy.
- They didn't want War Communism.
- They had no alternate policy.
4. What did NEP make the economy?
- Fully capitalist.
- Partly communist and partly socialist.
- Party socialist and partly capitalist.
- Fully socialist.
5. What was NEP intended for?
- To meet Russia's need for food.
- To reduce private industrial ownership.
- To pay for the Russo-Japanese War.
- To add to War Communism.