1. Which of these is a feature of War Communism?
- Private economic control to be relaxed.
- Private economic control to be increased.
- Central economic control to be relaxed.
- Central economic control to be increased.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did NEP replace as Bolshevik economic policy?
- War Communism.
- High taxes.
- Increased exports.
- Reduced enemployment.
3. What was NEP intended for?
- To add to War Communism.
- To meet Russia's need for food.
- To pay for the Russo-Japanese War.
- To reduce private industrial ownership.
4. What replaced grain requisitioning?
- Food ownership.
- Tax out of hand.
- Tax in kind.
- Grain retrieving.
5. What did NEP make the economy?
- Partly communist and partly socialist.
- Fully socialist.
- Party socialist and partly capitalist.
- Fully capitalist.