1. What is a benign lymphoma called?
- Lymphomas are never benign
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What tumour type commonly metastases via the lymphatics?
3. How would you name a benign glandular epithelium tumour?
- you cannot get benign glandular epithelial tumours
4. A tumour has a cellular architecture that forms many anastamosing lobules of cells. What is its likely origin?
- Non-glandular epithelium
- Glandular epithelium
5. A skin tumour is freely moveable and feels like a separate solid lump. What is it likely to be?