1. What are the two commonly seen types of leukaemia?
- adenoma and papilloma
- Myeloid and lymphoid
- Lymphoma and carcinoma
- Lymphoid and haemopoietic
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What benign tumour grows uncharacteristically quickly?
- Canine haemangioma
- Canine histocytoma
- Feline histiocytoma
3. How differentiated are malignant tumour cells likely to be?
- May be well differentiated or poorly differentiated
- Will always be poorly differentiated
- Will always be well differentiated
4. What type of tumour are circulating neoplastic cells characteristic of?
5. A tumour has elongated spindle-like cells. What is its likely origin?
- Glandular epithelium
- Non glandular epithelium