1. What type of tumour would larger cell nuclei be indicative of?
- Malignant tumour
- Benign tumour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which term can be applied to a malignant tumour of any epithelial type?
3. What are round cells in a tumour indicative of?
- Mesenchymal origin
- Lymphoid origin only
- Haemopoeitic or lymphoid origin
- Red blood cell origin
4. How differentiated are malignant tumour cells likely to be?
- May be well differentiated or poorly differentiated
- Will always be poorly differentiated
- Will always be well differentiated
5. How would you name a malignant mesenchymal tumor?