1. What cell shape is characteristic of tumours of epithelial origin?
- Round or oval
- Spindle like
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a haemangiosarcoma?
- A malignant tumor of the blood vessel endothelium
- A malignant tumour of the blood
- A malignant epithelial tumor
- A benign tumor of the blood vessel endothelium
3. What does the term sarcoma describe?
- A malignant epithelial tumour
- A malignant mesenchymal tumour
- A benign mesenchymal tumour
4. Which term can be applied to a malignant tumour of any epithelial type?
5. How differentiated are malignant tumour cells likely to be?
- Will always be well differentiated
- May be well differentiated or poorly differentiated
- Will always be poorly differentiated