1. How differentiated are malignant tumour cells likely to be?
- May be well differentiated or poorly differentiated
- Will always be poorly differentiated
- Will always be well differentiated
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which term can be applied to a malignant tumour of any epithelial type?
3. What cell shape is characteristic of tumours of epithelial origin?
- Round or oval
- Spindle like
4. How would you name a benign glandular epithelium tumour?
- you cannot get benign glandular epithelial tumours
5. What type of tumour are circulating neoplastic cells characteristic of?