1. A skin tumour is freely moveable and feels like a separate solid lump. What is it likely to be?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you name a benign glandular epithelium tumour?
- you cannot get benign glandular epithelial tumours
3. What is haematogenous spread?
- Metastatis of a malignant tumour via the blood
- Metastasis of a malignant tumour via the lymphatics
- A type of leukaemia
- Malignant endothelial tumour spread
4. What cells form a lymphoma?
- Epithelial cells
- Endothelial cells
- White blood cells
5. A tumour has elongated spindle-like cells. What is its likely origin?
- Non glandular epithelium
- Glandular epithelium