1. What type of tumour would larger cell nuclei be indicative of?
- Malignant tumour
- Benign tumour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What cell shape is characteristic of tumours of epithelial origin?
- Spindle like
- Round or oval
3. What is a fibroma?
- A benign mesenchymal tumor
- A malignant mesenchymal tumor
- A benign epithelial tumor
- A malignant epithelial tumor
4. How differentiated are malignant tumour cells likely to be?
- Will always be well differentiated
- May be well differentiated or poorly differentiated
- Will always be poorly differentiated
5. What is leukaemia?
- benign tumour of haemopoietic cells and their precursors
- malignant tumour of haemopoietic cells and their precursors
- malignant tumour of the lymphatic system
- malignant tumour of haemopoietic cells only