1. How would you name a malignant tumour of non glandular epithelium?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What benign tumour grows uncharacteristically quickly?
- Canine histocytoma
- Feline histiocytoma
- Canine haemangioma
3. What do lymphomas affect?
- Solid lymphoid tissue
- The blood vessels
- Bone marrow
4. A tumour has elongated spindle-like cells. What is its likely origin?
- Non glandular epithelium
- Glandular epithelium
5. What does the term sarcoma describe?
- A malignant epithelial tumour
- A malignant mesenchymal tumour
- A benign mesenchymal tumour