1. What type of tumour would larger cell nuclei be indicative of?
- Malignant tumour
- Benign tumour
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would you name a malignant tumour of non glandular epithelium?
3. What tumour type commonly metastases via the blood?
4. Which term can be applied to a malignant tumour of any epithelial type?
5. If cells in a tumour are round and arranged in a regular sheet, what is their likely origin?
- Non glandular epithelium
- Haemopoeitic or lymphoid
- Glandular epithelium