1. What does the Media do?
- Reproduce inequalities
- Make individual depend on the welfare state
- Justify inequalities
- Prove society is not harmonious
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
3. Who said; Hegemony is the powerful's way of controlling the working class and persueding them the inequalities are just?
4. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through the media
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through false class consciousness
- Through the workplace
5. Who said; The growth of technology and managers section of workers has caused a change in class structure?