1. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said; Inequalities are reproduced through education?
- Bowles & Gintis
3. Who said; The growth of technology and managers section of workers has caused a change in class structure?
4. Why do media professionals accept the news as the truth?
- Because they are the ideological state apparatus
- Because they are racist
- Because they are white middle class
- Because they have false class consciousness
5. Who said; Hegemony is the powerful's way of controlling the working class and persueding them the inequalities are just?