1. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through the workplace
- Through false class consciousness
- Through the media
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said; Inequalities are reproduced through education?
- Bowles & Gintis
3. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The focual of consumerism
- The control of labour
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
- The individuals in the superstructure
4. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Middle Class
- Ruling Class
- Upper Class
5. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore