1. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through the media
- Through the workplace
- Through false class consciousness
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said; Inequalities are reproduced through education?
- Bowles & Gintis
3. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
4. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The individuals in the superstructure
- The control of labour
- The focual of consumerism
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
5. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore