1. Why do media professionals accept the news as the truth?
- Because they are the ideological state apparatus
- Because they are white middle class
- Because they have false class consciousness
- Because they are racist
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore
3. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through the media
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through false class consciousness
- Through the workplace
4. Who said; Hegemony is the powerful's way of controlling the working class and persueding them the inequalities are just?
5. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Ruling Class
- Middle Class
- Upper Class