1. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Media do?
- Reproduce inequalities
- Make individual depend on the welfare state
- Justify inequalities
- Prove society is not harmonious
3. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The focual of consumerism
- The control of labour
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
- The individuals in the superstructure
4. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Ruling Class
- Middle Class
- Upper Class
5. Who said; Inequalities are reproduced through education?
- Bowles & Gintis