1. Who said; The growth of technology and managers section of workers has caused a change in class structure?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Media do?
- Justify inequalities
- Prove society is not harmonious
- Reproduce inequalities
- Make individual depend on the welfare state
3. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through false class consciousness
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through the workplace
- Through the media
4. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Ruling Class
- Middle Class
- Upper Class
5. Why do media professionals accept the news as the truth?
- Because they are racist
- Because they have false class consciousness
- Because they are white middle class
- Because they are the ideological state apparatus