1. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Ruling Class
- Middle Class
- Upper Class
3. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through the media
- Through the workplace
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through false class consciousness
4. Who said; Hegemony is the powerful's way of controlling the working class and persueding them the inequalities are just?
5. Why do media professionals accept the news as the truth?
- Because they are the ideological state apparatus
- Because they are white middle class
- Because they have false class consciousness
- Because they are racist