1. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through the media
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through false class consciousness
- Through the workplace
3. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
4. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Upper Class
- Middle Class
- Ruling Class
5. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The control of labour
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
- The focual of consumerism
- The individuals in the superstructure