1. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through false class consciousness
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through the workplace
- Through the media
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Media do?
- Justify inequalities
- Prove society is not harmonious
- Reproduce inequalities
- Make individual depend on the welfare state
3. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The individuals in the superstructure
- The control of labour
- The focual of consumerism
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
4. Who imposes their habits into the education system?
- Ruling Class
- Middle Class
- Upper Class
5. Who said; The ruling class rely on the ideological state apparatus to show that the inequalities the working class face are fair?
- David & Moore