1. What do Neo-Marxist believe is as important as the ownership to the means of production?
- The focual of consumerism
- The control of labour
- The feelings of those suffering the inequalities
- The individuals in the superstructure
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Neo-Maxist of Frankfurt School find?
- The working class are reluctant to identify themselves as such
- The working class place great attention on celebrity culture
- Popular culture is becoming more globalised and accessable to the poorest
- The working class undertake false class consciousness
3. Who said; Hegemony is the powerful's way of controlling the working class and persueding them the inequalities are just?
4. How does the superstructure (agents of socialisation) reproduce inequalities into the infrastructure (economics)?
- Through the media
- Through transmission of dominant theories
- Through false class consciousness
- Through the workplace
5. Why do media professionals accept the news as the truth?
- Because they are racist
- Because they have false class consciousness
- Because they are white middle class
- Because they are the ideological state apparatus