1. what is the reason for people migrating to New zealand?
- retreating glaciers
- rising sea levels
- changing pattern of crop yields
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what places are affected by rising sea levels?
- low lying land
3. in India what is the percentage decrease in the amount of land available to grow wheat?
4. how much are the seas expected to rise by the end of the century?
5. What does decrease in crop yields cause?
- less food due to more rainfall
- less food due to dry ground and lack of rainfall
- more food produced