1. how much are the seas expected to rise by the end of the century?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is a 1m water level rise how much of its land will Bangladesh lose?
3. what places are affected by rising sea levels?
- low lying land
4. What does decrease in crop yields cause?
- more food produced
- less food due to more rainfall
- less food due to dry ground and lack of rainfall
5. What will be affected the most by retreating glaciers?
- animals that live in cold climates like polar bears
- animals that live in hot climates like elephants