1. What does decrease in crop yields cause?
- less food due to more rainfall
- less food due to dry ground and lack of rainfall
- more food produced
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is a 1m water level rise how much of its land will Bangladesh lose?
3. what places are affected by rising sea levels?
- low lying land
4. what places will be affected most by drought?
5. what is the reason for people migrating to New zealand?
- retreating glaciers
- rising sea levels
- changing pattern of crop yields