1. what is the reason for people migrating to New zealand?
- rising sea levels
- changing pattern of crop yields
- retreating glaciers
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is a 1m water level rise how much of its land will Bangladesh lose?
3. what places are affected by rising sea levels?
- low lying land
4. in India what is the percentage decrease in the amount of land available to grow wheat?
5. What does decrease in crop yields cause?
- less food due to more rainfall
- less food due to dry ground and lack of rainfall
- more food produced