1. Who was head of propaganda and helped to persuade the public to vote for Nazis in 1929-33?
- Anton Drexler
- Joseph Goebbels
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the SA?
- The secret police
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
3. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- July 1934
- November 1933
- January 1933
4. What did Hitler use the enabling act to do?
- Make the Reichstag fire, create the SS, make the 25 point programme and change the Nazi logo
- Become the president in 1930
- Ban opposing parties, Ban trade unions, Use fear to intimidate Germans and put nazis incharge of states
- Just send people to concentration camps
5. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
Similar History resources: