1. Who was head of propaganda and helped to persuade the public to vote for Nazis in 1929-33?
- Joseph Goebbels
- Anton Drexler
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- July 1934
- November 1933
- January 1933
3. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Make laws with his advisors
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Make laws without the President
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
4. Who was killed in 1934 to remove opposition within the Nazi party?
- All Nazi leaders, including goebelles, Himmler and Rhom
- Ernst Rhom and 400 SA members ( The night of long knives)
- 300,000 unemployed German men
- 16 Nazis
5. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people were content with their lives
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- The Nazis could give them money
Similar History resources: