1. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 1933
- July 1934
- November 1933
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
3. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- The Nazis could give them money
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- people were content with their lives
4. Who was killed in 1934 to remove opposition within the Nazi party?
- Ernst Rhom and 400 SA members ( The night of long knives)
- 16 Nazis
- 300,000 unemployed German men
- All Nazi leaders, including goebelles, Himmler and Rhom
5. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Make laws without the President
- Make laws with his advisors
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
Similar History resources: