1. Who was killed in 1934 to remove opposition within the Nazi party?
- Ernst Rhom and 400 SA members ( The night of long knives)
- 16 Nazis
- 300,000 unemployed German men
- All Nazi leaders, including goebelles, Himmler and Rhom
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
3. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
- Make laws without the President
- Make laws with his advisors
4. Who were the SA?
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
- The secret police
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
5. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- The Nazis could give them money
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- people were content with their lives
Similar History resources: