1. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the NOVEMBER election seen as a failure to many Nazis in 1932?
- Their votes (and seat numbers) had dropped from 230- 196 however they were still the majority in the Reichstag!
- The SA had been a negative impact so they knew they had to reduce the violence.
- They lost the election by 33.7% of the votes
- Their leader was sent to prison
3. Who was head of propaganda and helped to persuade the public to vote for Nazis in 1929-33?
- Anton Drexler
- Joseph Goebbels
4. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
- Make laws without the President
- Make laws with his advisors
5. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- The Nazis could give them money
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people were content with their lives
Similar History resources: