1. Why was the NOVEMBER election seen as a failure to many Nazis in 1932?
- Their votes (and seat numbers) had dropped from 230- 196 however they were still the majority in the Reichstag!
- The SA had been a negative impact so they knew they had to reduce the violence.
- They lost the election by 33.7% of the votes
- Their leader was sent to prison
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the SA?
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
- The secret police
3. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
4. What did Hitler use the enabling act to do?
- Become the president in 1930
- Just send people to concentration camps
- Ban opposing parties, Ban trade unions, Use fear to intimidate Germans and put nazis incharge of states
- Make the Reichstag fire, create the SS, make the 25 point programme and change the Nazi logo
5. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 1933
- November 1933
- July 1934
Similar History resources: