1. What did Hitler use the enabling act to do?
- Ban opposing parties, Ban trade unions, Use fear to intimidate Germans and put nazis incharge of states
- Just send people to concentration camps
- Make the Reichstag fire, create the SS, make the 25 point programme and change the Nazi logo
- Become the president in 1930
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- The Nazis could give them money
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people were content with their lives
3. Who was head of propaganda and helped to persuade the public to vote for Nazis in 1929-33?
- Anton Drexler
- Joseph Goebbels
4. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 1933
- July 1934
- November 1933
5. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
Similar History resources: