1. What did Hitler use the enabling act to do?
- Become the president in 1930
- Just send people to concentration camps
- Ban opposing parties, Ban trade unions, Use fear to intimidate Germans and put nazis incharge of states
- Make the Reichstag fire, create the SS, make the 25 point programme and change the Nazi logo
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the SA?
- The secret police
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
3. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- July 1934
- November 1933
- January 1933
4. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
- Make laws without the President
- Make laws with his advisors
5. Who was killed in 1934 to remove opposition within the Nazi party?
- All Nazi leaders, including goebelles, Himmler and Rhom
- Ernst Rhom and 400 SA members ( The night of long knives)
- 300,000 unemployed German men
- 16 Nazis
Similar History resources: