1. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 1933
- November 1933
- July 1934
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the SA?
- The secret police
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
3. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people were content with their lives
- The Nazis could give them money
4. What did the enabling act (passed in 1933) allow Hitler to do?
- Take charge over the country in a time of need
- Make laws without the President
- Make laws without consulting the Reichstag for the next 4 years
- Make laws with his advisors
5. How many seats did the Nazi party have in the Reichstag in 1932 (july)?
Similar History resources: