1. When did Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 1933
- November 1933
- July 1934
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hitler use the enabling act to do?
- Become the president in 1930
- Ban opposing parties, Ban trade unions, Use fear to intimidate Germans and put nazis incharge of states
- Make the Reichstag fire, create the SS, make the 25 point programme and change the Nazi logo
- Just send people to concentration camps
3. Who was head of propaganda and helped to persuade the public to vote for Nazis in 1929-33?
- Anton Drexler
- Joseph Goebbels
4. Who were the SA?
- Storm troopers- they were made to protects the Nazi party by beating up opponents, intimidating others and displaying order and control of the Nazi party.
- Hitlers personal private army made in 1934
- Men who were employed for Hitler for daily tasks
- The secret police
5. why did the depression give and advantage to the Nazis and their popularity?
- people did not blame Germany's failures on the government
- The Nazis could give them money
- people were desperate and wanted a saviour
- people were content with their lives
Similar History resources: