1. what was the strength through joy scheme?
- where the Germans had to work hard for the state and feel euphoric afterwards
- a scheme where workers were given incentives like cruises if they worked hard.
- where everyone had to do 40 press ups a day to get a chocolate bar
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. give a unemployment policy that helped Germany prepare for war
- reduced unemployment
- tree planting
3. what was the labour front?
- a special t-shirt with labour front printed on it.
- a scheme where the unemployed had to do manual work.
- an organisation set up by Hitler to give fair employment to employees and regulated hours and pay
- an organisation set up to ensure that everyone could work
4. what was the effect of the numerous unemployment policies?
- reduced political opposition, social and military improvement.
- it increased political opposition as the communists hated working
- a lot more trees were planted
- it reduced unemployment
5. what was the the labour service?
- a scheme where all men over 16 had to do 40 press ups a day
- an organisation that provided manual labour for the unemployed, this often involved autobahns and public buildings.
- a group of people that gave jobs to old men with little pensions.
- an organisation dedicated to planting trees in town centres.