- Created by: Toddister
- Created on: 14-11-17 13:27
1. What did Nazi's believe women's role in Germany society was?
- to raise children
- to stop having children
- to join the army
- to be the breadwinner of their families
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: From 1936 all judges and jury members were female
3. Which group did all teachers in Nazi Germany have to be a member of?
- National Socialist Teachers' League
- Hitler Teachers' League
- Nazi Teachers' League
- Reich Teachers' League
4. What was the separate youth group for girls called?
- The League of German Maidens
- The Hitlerette Youth
- The League of German Girls
- The League of the Hitlerettes
5. True or false: Many people never received their Voltswagen