1. what new party did hitler set up?
- the tea party.
- the nsdap.
- the **.
- the sa.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 12 seats
- 50 seats
- 120 seats
- 30 seats
3. why did hitler reorganise his party?
- so everyone could make it.
- to make it more efficient and prepared.
- so it was a street one.
- to not win support.
4. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
5. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 320,000 votes
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 810,000 votes
- 812,000 votes