1. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 12 seats
- 30 seats
- 50 seats
- 120 seats
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 810,000 votes
- 320,000 votes
- 812,000 votes
3. what are 2 economic effects of the wall street crash?
- banks suffered huge losses and people became wealthier.
- people spent more money and banks suffered huge losses.
- banks suffered huge losses and unemployment rose.
- unemployment rose and banks became rich.
4. what new party did hitler set up?
- the tea party.
- the nsdap.
- the **.
- the sa.
5. how did goebbels put across nazi ideals?
- on the internet, nazi newspapers and leaflets.
- posters, nazi newspapers and meetings.
- meetings, at restaurants and in parks.
- on tv, twitter and posters