1. how did goebbels put across nazi ideals?
- posters, nazi newspapers and meetings.
- meetings, at restaurants and in parks.
- on the internet, nazi newspapers and leaflets.
- on tv, twitter and posters
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. who worked with hitler to improve nazi propaganda?
- dr putin
- dr drexler
- dr joseph goebbels
- dr dr
3. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
4. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 12 seats
- 30 seats
- 50 seats
- 120 seats
5. why did hitler reorganise his party?
- so everyone could make it.
- to not win support.
- to make it more efficient and prepared.
- so it was a street one.