1. what are the social and political effects of the wall street crash?
- middle classes lost savings, their companies or their homes and workers became unemployed.
- there was lots of employment and people were begging on the streets.
- workers became unemployed and middle classes had massive savings.
- middle classes had massive savings and people were begging on the street.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are 2 economic effects of the wall street crash?
- banks suffered huge losses and people became wealthier.
- people spent more money and banks suffered huge losses.
- banks suffered huge losses and unemployment rose.
- unemployment rose and banks became rich.
3. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 810,000 votes
- 320,000 votes
- 812,000 votes
4. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.
5. who worked with hitler to improve nazi propaganda?
- dr joseph goebbels
- dr drexler
- dr dr
- dr putin