1. who worked with hitler to improve nazi propaganda?
- dr drexler
- dr joseph goebbels
- dr putin
- dr dr
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 812,000 votes
- 810,000 votes
- 320,000 votes
3. what are 2 economic effects of the wall street crash?
- people spent more money and banks suffered huge losses.
- banks suffered huge losses and unemployment rose.
- banks suffered huge losses and people became wealthier.
- unemployment rose and banks became rich.
4. what are the social and political effects of the wall street crash?
- middle classes lost savings, their companies or their homes and workers became unemployed.
- workers became unemployed and middle classes had massive savings.
- middle classes had massive savings and people were begging on the street.
- there was lots of employment and people were begging on the streets.
5. how did goebbels put across nazi ideals?
- on tv, twitter and posters
- meetings, at restaurants and in parks.
- posters, nazi newspapers and meetings.
- on the internet, nazi newspapers and leaflets.