1. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 12 seats
- 30 seats
- 50 seats
- 120 seats
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the social and political effects of the wall street crash?
- middle classes had massive savings and people were begging on the street.
- middle classes lost savings, their companies or their homes and workers became unemployed.
- workers became unemployed and middle classes had massive savings.
- there was lots of employment and people were begging on the streets.
3. how did goebbels put across nazi ideals?
- on the internet, nazi newspapers and leaflets.
- on tv, twitter and posters
- posters, nazi newspapers and meetings.
- meetings, at restaurants and in parks.
4. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 320,000 votes
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 810,000 votes
- 812,000 votes
5. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.