1. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 120 seats
- 12 seats
- 50 seats
- 30 seats
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the social and political effects of the wall street crash?
- middle classes lost savings, their companies or their homes and workers became unemployed.
- workers became unemployed and middle classes had massive savings.
- middle classes had massive savings and people were begging on the street.
- there was lots of employment and people were begging on the streets.
3. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.
4. who worked with hitler to improve nazi propaganda?
- dr drexler
- dr joseph goebbels
- dr putin
- dr dr
5. why did hitler reorganise his party?
- so everyone could make it.
- to make it more efficient and prepared.
- so it was a street one.
- to not win support.