1. how many seats did the nazis win in the 1928 elections?
- 120 seats
- 30 seats
- 12 seats
- 50 seats
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are 2 economic effects of the wall street crash?
- banks suffered huge losses and unemployment rose.
- people spent more money and banks suffered huge losses.
- unemployment rose and banks became rich.
- banks suffered huge losses and people became wealthier.
3. how did goebbels put across nazi ideals?
- on the internet, nazi newspapers and leaflets.
- posters, nazi newspapers and meetings.
- meetings, at restaurants and in parks.
- on tv, twitter and posters
4. how many votes did the nazis poll in 1928?
- 25,000 voteswho wor
- 810,000 votes
- 320,000 votes
- 812,000 votes
5. what did heinrich bruning propose about political action for the wall street crash?
- make savings go up and reduce unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise unemployment benefit and help people to earn more money.
- raising taxes to pay cost of unemployment benefit and reducing unemployment benefit to make payments more affordable.
- raise taxes and make houses cheaper.