1. why was stresmann appointed chancellor?
- to deal with the problems of hyperinflation.
- to look a fool.
- to scare hitler.
- to recover the republic.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the us loan to germany.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.
3. what was an effect of the kellog-briand pact?
- to help hitler come to power.
- to help germany's economy.
- to show germany as a respectable member of the international community.
- to show germany as disrespectful.
4. when was the leaugue of nations?
5. when was the dawes plan?