1. when was the dawes plan?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was stresemann appointed chancellor?
- august 1923
- may 1924
- last year
- september 1923
3. why was stresmann appointed chancellor?
- to look a fool.
- to scare hitler.
- to deal with the problems of hyperinflation.
- to recover the republic.
4. what was an effect of the locarno pact?
- germany was being treated as equal.
- germany was being treated unfairly.
- germany became isolated.
- germany was bankrupt.
5. what did the us loan to germany.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.