1. what was an effect of the locarno pact?
- germany became isolated.
- germany was being treated as equal.
- germany was being treated unfairly.
- germany was bankrupt.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was the rentenmark introduced?
- to stabilise the currency.
- to bring more money.
- to help the economy
- to make people rich.
3. when was the young plan?
4. when was stresemann appointed chancellor?
- may 1924
- last year
- august 1923
- september 1923
5. what did the us loan to germany.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.