1. what did the us loan to germany.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was an effect of the kellog-briand pact?
- to help germany's economy.
- to show germany as a respectable member of the international community.
- to help hitler come to power.
- to show germany as disrespectful.
3. when was the young plan?
4. when was stresemann appointed chancellor?
- september 1923
- may 1924
- august 1923
- last year
5. when was the leaugue of nations?