1. why was stresmann appointed chancellor?
- to recover the republic.
- to look a fool.
- to deal with the problems of hyperinflation.
- to scare hitler.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the us loan to germany.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.
3. what was an effect of the locarno pact?
- germany became isolated.
- germany was bankrupt.
- germany was being treated as equal.
- germany was being treated unfairly.
4. what was an effect of the kellog-briand pact?
- to help hitler come to power.
- to show germany as a respectable member of the international community.
- to show germany as disrespectful.
- to help germany's economy.
5. why was the rentenmark introduced?
- to stabilise the currency.
- to make people rich.
- to bring more money.
- to help the economy