1. when was the dawes plan?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was the rentenmark introduced?
- to stabilise the currency.
- to bring more money.
- to help the economy
- to make people rich.
3. when was the leaugue of nations?
4. what was an effect of the locarno pact?
- germany became isolated.
- germany was being treated as equal.
- germany was being treated unfairly.
- germany was bankrupt.
5. what was an effect of the kellog-briand pact?
- to help hitler come to power.
- to show germany as a respectable member of the international community.
- to show germany as disrespectful.
- to help germany's economy.