1. when was the leaugue of nations?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the young plan?
3. what did the us loan to germany.
- money to help pay reparations.
- food to grow.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
4. what was an effect of the locarno pact?
- germany was being treated as equal.
- germany was bankrupt.
- germany was being treated unfairly.
- germany became isolated.
5. why was the rentenmark introduced?
- to make people rich.
- to stabilise the currency.
- to help the economy
- to bring more money.