1. what was an effect of the kellog-briand pact?
- to show germany as a respectable member of the international community.
- to help germany's economy.
- to show germany as disrespectful.
- to help hitler come to power.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was the rentenmark introduced?
- to make people rich.
- to stabilise the currency.
- to help the economy
- to bring more money.
3. when was stresemann appointed chancellor?
- may 1924
- last year
- august 1923
- september 1923
4. what did the us loan to germany.
- food to grow.
- money to help pay reparations.
- an apple to keep the doctor away.
5. when was the dawes plan?