- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 12:22
1. What is the definition of paedomorphosis?
- Cell differentiation within an embryo
- Programmed cell death
- The process of speeding up reproductive maturity
- The transition between a larval and adult phase of development
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The fittest genotype is given a selective coefficient of 0
3. What is one of the reasons for a quasi-regular distribution?
- Herding behaviour
- Abundant distribution of a resource
4. In which way do Drosophila differ from the features of human populations?
- Sexual reproduction occurs producing genetically unique offspring
- Variation is discrete
- No larval stage
- Sexes are seperate
5. Which type of breeding patterns tends to be characterised by causing overlapping cohorts?