- Created by: lucypreston02
- Created on: 31-10-17 21:34
1. What are the three types of natural hazards?
- Geological, Flooding and Climate Change
- Atmospheric, Geological and Flooding
- Atmospheric, Flooding and Storms
- Atmospheric, Geological and Heat
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the four factors that increase the risk of hazards?
- Poverty, Farming, Urbanisation and Infrastructure
- Poverty, Farming, Urbanisation and Climate Change
- Poverty, Flooding, Urbanisation and Climate Change
- Poverty, Farming, Deforestation and Climate Change
3. What is an example of a geological hazard?
4. How does poverty affect the risk of hazards?
- People build on beaches prone to flooding
- People cause landslides
- People build on unstable slopes prone to landslides
- Houses are built in cities
5. What is an example of an atmospheric hazard?