1. How does poverty affect the risk of hazards?
- Houses are built in cities
- People build on unstable slopes prone to landslides
- People cause landslides
- People build on beaches prone to flooding
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of a natural hazard?
- Anything that is a threat to humans
- An extreme event caused by humans that causes harm to nature
- An extreme event that occurs naturally and causes harm to humans
- A natural event
3. What are the three types of natural hazards?
- Atmospheric, Geological and Flooding
- Atmospheric, Flooding and Storms
- Geological, Flooding and Climate Change
- Atmospheric, Geological and Heat
4. What is an example of an atmospheric hazard?
5. What is an example of a geological hazard?