- Created by: Gareth Marsden
- Created on: 29-04-15 20:13
1. How many months does no economy growth have to surpass in order to be known as a Recession?
- 4 months
- 3 months
- 1 month
- 2 months
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an effect of lowering Interest rates?
- More expensive loans, meaning larger projects discouraged.
- Improves external value of currency.
- Cheaper borrowing, meaning less incentive to save.
- Expensive borrowing, meaning more incentive to save.
3. What is the definition of 'Fiscal Policy'?
- Changing the level of money supply and tax.
- Changing the level of government spending and tax.
- Changing the level of government spending as interest rates.
- Changing the level of money supply and interest rates.
4. Which of the following is a cause of Inflation?
- Reduced costs of raw materials.
- Cheaper borrowing or tax cuts, leads to higher prices and wages.
- Civil unrest.
- Equal supply to demand.
5. What is the Monetary Policy?
- Controlling the money supply and interest rates.
- Controlling the money supply and tax.
- Controlling the interest rates and tax.
- Controlling the government spending and tax.