1. How many months does no economy growth have to surpass in order to be known as a Recession?
- 3 months
- 4 months
- 2 months
- 1 month
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Great Depression resulted in how many citizens jobless?
- 20 Million
- 14 Million
- 15 Million
- 13 Million
3. When was the Bank Of England Established?
4. What is the definition of 'Fiscal Policy'?
- Changing the level of money supply and interest rates.
- Changing the level of government spending as interest rates.
- Changing the level of government spending and tax.
- Changing the level of money supply and tax.
5. Which of the following is an effect of lowering Interest rates?
- More expensive loans, meaning larger projects discouraged.
- Improves external value of currency.
- Cheaper borrowing, meaning less incentive to save.
- Expensive borrowing, meaning more incentive to save.