1. The Great Depression resulted in how many citizens jobless?
- 20 Million
- 14 Million
- 15 Million
- 13 Million
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a cause of Inflation?
- Cheaper borrowing or tax cuts, leads to higher prices and wages.
- Equal supply to demand.
- Civil unrest.
- Reduced costs of raw materials.
3. Deflation can be due to:
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Supply outweighing Demand.
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Demand outweighing Supply.
- High economy growth.
4. How many months does no economy growth have to surpass in order to be known as a Recession?
- 4 months
- 3 months
- 1 month
- 2 months
5. What is the definition of 'Fiscal Policy'?
- Changing the level of government spending and tax.
- Changing the level of government spending as interest rates.
- Changing the level of money supply and tax.
- Changing the level of money supply and interest rates.