- Created by: Gareth Marsden
- Created on: 29-04-15 20:13
1. Which of the following is an effect of lowering Interest rates?
- Improves external value of currency.
- Expensive borrowing, meaning more incentive to save.
- Cheaper borrowing, meaning less incentive to save.
- More expensive loans, meaning larger projects discouraged.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a cause of Inflation?
- Civil unrest.
- Reduced costs of raw materials.
- Cheaper borrowing or tax cuts, leads to higher prices and wages.
- Equal supply to demand.
3. The Great Depression resulted in how many citizens jobless?
- 20 Million
- 15 Million
- 13 Million
- 14 Million
4. Deflation can be due to:
- High economy growth.
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Supply outweighing Demand.
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Demand outweighing Supply.
5. What is the Monetary Policy?
- Controlling the government spending and tax.
- Controlling the money supply and interest rates.
- Controlling the interest rates and tax.
- Controlling the money supply and tax.