1. How many months does no economy growth have to surpass in order to be known as a Recession?
- 4 months
- 3 months
- 1 month
- 2 months
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an effect of lowering Interest rates?
- Cheaper borrowing, meaning less incentive to save.
- Improves external value of currency.
- Expensive borrowing, meaning more incentive to save.
- More expensive loans, meaning larger projects discouraged.
3. When was the Bank Of England Established?
4. What is the definition of 'Fiscal Policy'?
- Changing the level of money supply and tax.
- Changing the level of government spending and tax.
- Changing the level of government spending as interest rates.
- Changing the level of money supply and interest rates.
5. Deflation can be due to:
- High economy growth.
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Supply outweighing Demand.
- Increased competition, Technological Advancements, Demand outweighing Supply.