1. what is the optimum temperature for the most important human enzyme?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an enyme?
- a lipid
- biological catalysts produced by living things
- man made catalyst
- a carbohydrate
3. what happens when the temperature goes above the optimum temperaure?
- it works better
- it denatures
- the rate is slower
- the rate is faster
4. what happens to a substrate molecule in a reaction?
- it changes
- it multiplies
- it stays the same
- it disappears
5. What is the active site?
- where the substrate joins to the enzyme
- the solution in which it is in
- where the enyme joins the lipid
- where product joins the enzyme