1. what happens to a substrate molecule in a reaction?
- it multiplies
- it changes
- it disappears
- it stays the same
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an enyme?
- biological catalysts produced by living things
- a carbohydrate
- man made catalyst
- a lipid
3. what is the optimum temperature for the most important human enzyme?
4. what is a catayst?
- a substance that increases the speed of a reaction
- a substance that decreases the speed of a reaction
- a substance that stops a reaction
- a substance that causes a reaction
5. what happens when the temperature goes above the optimum temperaure?
- it works better
- the rate is faster
- it denatures
- the rate is slower