1. what happens when the temperature goes above the optimum temperaure?
- it works better
- it denatures
- the rate is slower
- the rate is faster
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an enyme?
- a carbohydrate
- man made catalyst
- biological catalysts produced by living things
- a lipid
3. what is a catayst?
- a substance that increases the speed of a reaction
- a substance that causes a reaction
- a substance that decreases the speed of a reaction
- a substance that stops a reaction
4. what happens to a substrate molecule in a reaction?
- it disappears
- it multiplies
- it changes
- it stays the same
5. What is the active site?
- where product joins the enzyme
- the solution in which it is in
- where the substrate joins to the enzyme
- where the enyme joins the lipid