1. what is a dominant allele?
- you need 2 copies to inherit the feature
- a type of disease
- a strong gene carrying overriding characteristics, you only need 1 copy to inherit the feature
- someone who is very commanding and stubborn
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a clone?
- people who live together
- a genetically identical organism
- people with the same eye color
- girls with the same haircut
3. what are stem cells?
- types of cancer cells
- cells found in plants
- specialized cells found in and embryo that can later become any type off cell
- cells with no function
4. place these in order from the biggest to the smallest:gene, nucleus, DNA, cell, chromosome
5. what is therapeutic cloning?
- it is cloning one of your cells to produce an embryo, then taking stem cells from it and putting them into the body therefor the immune system would not recognize it as a foreign
- designing computers
- making a baby using IVF
- making electronic babies
Similar Biology resources: