1. what is a dominant allele?
- a type of disease
- someone who is very commanding and stubborn
- a strong gene carrying overriding characteristics, you only need 1 copy to inherit the feature
- you need 2 copies to inherit the feature
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. place these in order from the biggest to the smallest:gene, nucleus, DNA, cell, chromosome
3. what is a clone?
- a genetically identical organism
- people with the same eye color
- people who live together
- girls with the same haircut
4. what are stem cells?
- cells with no function
- types of cancer cells
- specialized cells found in and embryo that can later become any type off cell
- cells found in plants
5. what is therapeutic cloning?
- it is cloning one of your cells to produce an embryo, then taking stem cells from it and putting them into the body therefor the immune system would not recognize it as a foreign
- designing computers
- making a baby using IVF
- making electronic babies
Similar Biology resources: