- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 13:10
1. Transposons can mutate gene by moving within their region
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an example of allometric growth?
- Male fiddler crab claw growth
- All of these are an example of allometric growth
- Relative head size in humans
- Jaw structure in baboons
3. What type of mutation is used in DNA fingerprinting?
- Variable number base tandem repeats
- Point mutations
4. Which view of developmental repatterning and fitness is better?
- Golhschmidt's saltationist view - large-effect mutations are especially important to evolution
- Fisher's gradulatist view - mutations with large phenotypic effect contribute to evolution because they inevitably lead to decreased fitness
5. Which types of chromosomal mutations are the least damaging to an organism's fitness?