1. What neoclassical feature has to do with structure&tonality?
- Having a coda
- The unrelated key in section B
- Being in the tonic ket at the end
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of structure is the piece?
- Arch Form
- Ternary Form (ABA) +Coda
- Sonata Form
3. What Keys does the piece modulate through?
- It is modal
- G, Eb, Bb, G
- It doesn't modulate
4. When is the trumpet cadenza?
- Bar 49
- Bar 39
- Bar 40
5. Give three melody related points that happen in the opening
- Periodic Phrasing, mostly diatonic, falling game triad
- Dissonant, sequences, conjunct figure
- Inversion, based around motifs, periodic phrasing