1. solos are in which order?
- trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax, piano
- trumpet, tenor sax, alto sax, piano
- piano, tenor sax, alto sax, trumpet
- alto sax, paino, trumpet, tenor sax
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. where does the 12 bar blues come in?
- beginning and end
- throughout the song
- middle and end
3. all blues is what kind of jazz
- modal jazz
- free jazz
- soul jazz
4. what instruments accompany the trumpet?
- guitar and piano
- piano and auto sax
- bass and saxes
- piano and tenor sax
5. whhich song arrangement is correct?
- intro, head 1, solos, head 2, coda
- intro, solos, head 1, head 2, solos, coda
- intro, head 1, head 2, solo, coda
- intro, solo, head 1, solos, head 2, coda