1. what timing is the song in?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. solos are in which order?
- trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax, piano
- trumpet, tenor sax, alto sax, piano
- piano, tenor sax, alto sax, trumpet
- alto sax, paino, trumpet, tenor sax
3. whhich song arrangement is correct?
- intro, head 1, head 2, solo, coda
- intro, head 1, solos, head 2, coda
- intro, solos, head 1, head 2, solos, coda
- intro, solo, head 1, solos, head 2, coda
4. all blues is what kind of jazz
- modal jazz
- free jazz
- soul jazz
5. what instruments accompany the trumpet?
- piano and auto sax
- piano and tenor sax
- bass and saxes
- guitar and piano