1. What is Timbre?
- The loudness and softness of the piece
- What instrumentation, and how it is used
- The thickness of the piece
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the structure of Symphony No. 40 - Mozart?
- Sonata Form- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Sonata Form- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
- Sonata Form- Development, Exposition, Recapitulation
3. What key is Skye Waulking Song?
- E minor and G (Modal)
- G and C (Major)
- E minor and C (Modal)
4. What is Skye Waulking Song's time signature?
Similar Music resources: