1. What is Modulation?
- Changing Time Signature
- Changing Key
- Changing Pitch
1 of 42
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Cleff would an alto voice, flute, clarinet and violin be written in?
- Tenor Cleff
- Bass Cleff
- Trebble Cleff
- C Clef
3. Which order is correct (slow to fast)?
- allegro, vivace, presto, moderato
- Larghetto, andante, larghetto, allegro, presto
- moderato, vivace, adagio, presto
- larghetto, moderato, vivace
- allegro, moderato, vivace, presto
4. What is ostinato?
- Increase Speed
- Repeated Bass Part
- When all instrumnets play together
5. Motivic Development means you develop all of the tune.