1. What is a group of people who play instruments together called?
- musical group
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the middle note on the piano known as?
3. What is the note with 1 beat called?
- dotted minim
4. What does the melody mean?
- Comes in boldly and grows out/or the other way round
- When there is a pause in the piece
- The tune of the piece
- How many people there are playing in an orchestra or group thick or thin
5. what is the note with a 1/4 beat called?
- dotted crochet