1. What is the key signature?
- If you play in a different key (B flat or F#)
- If you play the note higher then the one before
- If there's more then one quaver in a bar
- The bass clef
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a group of people who play instruments together called?
- musical group
3. What family does the euphonium belong to?
4. What does the melody mean?
- The tune of the piece
- How many people there are playing in an orchestra or group thick or thin
- Comes in boldly and grows out/or the other way round
- When there is a pause in the piece
5. what is the note with a 1/4 beat called?
- dotted crochet