1. What is the time signature?
- How quick the note is played
- how many beats there are in a bar
- The amount of notes the bar
- The pitch of the note
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the melody mean?
- Comes in boldly and grows out/or the other way round
- The tune of the piece
- How many people there are playing in an orchestra or group thick or thin
- When there is a pause in the piece
3. What is the timbre?
- The volume of each note
- How long a piece is
- sound of the instrument
- The steady beat of the piece
4. What is the key signature?
- The bass clef
- If you play the note higher then the one before
- If you play in a different key (B flat or F#)
- If there's more then one quaver in a bar
5. what is the note with a 1/4 beat called?
- dotted crochet