1. What family does the euphonium belong to?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the texture?
- The type of beat
- sound of the instrument
- How many people are playing - thick/thin
- The volume
3. What does the melody mean?
- When there is a pause in the piece
- How many people there are playing in an orchestra or group thick or thin
- The tune of the piece
- Comes in boldly and grows out/or the other way round
4. What is the middle note on the piano known as?
5. what is the note with a 1/4 beat called?
- dotted crochet