1. What is the time signature?
- The pitch of the note
- how many beats there are in a bar
- How quick the note is played
- The amount of notes the bar
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What family does the Tam-Tam belong to?
3. What does the tempo mean?
- A repeated pattern
- How fast or slow the piece or note goes
- The sound of the instrument
- The volume of the notes/piece
4. what is the note with a 1/4 beat called?
- dotted crochet
5. What does the melody mean?
- When there is a pause in the piece
- The tune of the piece
- Comes in boldly and grows out/or the other way round
- How many people there are playing in an orchestra or group thick or thin